Situations

This Story contains Cussing and ALOT of it, Smut, Angst, Drinking, Weed, and a tiny pit of Violence. and possibly other things i'll list possible triggers at the beginning of chapter. you've been warned 😈

This chapter has Mentions of alcohol and really hot makeout sessions 🤭

I'm sitting in my History 104 lecture when my
phone buzzes. I look down and see the message is from an insta dm from an old classmate
"y/n!!! It's Connie. You did the advanced choir and shit like that right???"
i pick up my phone type back.
"Connie!!!! you're back from the dead?! Also yeah I did advanced choir why??"
"FUCK YEAH I KNEW I WAS RIGHT!! Okay so to make a long fucking short I'm in a band and the girl that was supposed to be our lead singer up and quit before our first gig. and we REALLY need someone to take her spot. it can be a one-time thing or permanent it's up to you. plus you fucking owe me for our junior year prom."
of course, he pulls the you owe me card. I met Connie at the beginning of junior year and we just clicked. We were the trouble double duo that's what our teachers called us. We stopped hanging out as much when we started collage. Which is funny considering we both went to the same one but that's life for you. We text from time to time but haven't hung out in ages. I have always wanted to be in a band and figured it would be nice hanging out with Connie more.
"sure let me know where and when you need me for rehearsals and the show. If I have fun maybe I'll stick around"
He texts back the address and says to meet him there once my classes are done for the day. I send a thumbs up and start paying attention to the professor. He's talking about the independence of the Philippines. He's very tall and has bright blonde hair. Dr. Erwin Smith. He's my favorite professor not just because i'm a history major. But because he has us think and question shit like "who is the real enemy" and "what would have happened if they didn't do this". The lecture ends and I head to my next class.

Later when all my classes are over I send Connie a text saying I'm on my way to the place. I enter the building. It's kinda small and not that far from campus. The walls have photos of famous records like "The Dark Side Of The Moon" and "Yellow Brick Road" I hear yelling and turn around.
"I MAY NOT KNOW MY FLOWERS" Connie yells
"BUT I KNOW A BITCH WHEN I SEE ONE!" I reply.
We laugh and hug each other. He's hair is short like always, he has smudged eyeliner on and rings on his hands. He wearing a black turtleneck tucked into his dark jeans. A chain hangs down his neck. I would have definitely dated him in high school if it wasn't for the fact that he's like a brother to me. He leads me into a room with two other guys. One is tall like really tall. 6'3" tall. with an electric guitar in his hands. He has a sandy mullet and a black cross necklace. He's wearing black pants and a white shirt. He looks up and offers his hand to me. I notice he's Hot like REALLY hot. "Jean. I'm the lead guitarist also I am an Art Major. you must be y/n."
I shake his hand. It's also covered in rings but he has finger tattoos. his arms also have a few tattoos. he's definitely my type.
"I'm a History Major, I've known Connie since high-school and he asked me to help him out and I owe him plus I thought it would be fun."
"Well i'm glad you agreed to join" he smiles and goes back to setting up his guitar.
I look over at the other dude has his back toward me he has long black hair pulled into a bun. He's wearing jeans and a black shirt. I can't get a good look at him since he's turned around.
"Yo Eren! stop playing with your dick and say hello" Connie says. he laughs
"Yeah yeah I'm plugging in the drums give me a fucking second, and there"
He turns around and we lock eyes
No Fucking Way.

2 years ago at a frat party.

I'm making myself a drink when I feel someone bump into me making me spill my drink on my outfit.
"fuck, hey watch where you're going!" I turn around and I'm faced with a tall man with long black hair, we lock eyes. His green eyes are magnetic to mine. he's wearing some eyeliner and a tan shirt and black jeans. fuck he's hot...
"My bad I should have been paying more attention" He raises his hands up and laughs
"yeah well, I'm covered in vodka now." I look down. my clothes are soaked in the alcohol
"There are worse things to be covered in"
He lowers his gaze at me. Fuck he's giving me those eyes. The eyes men look at you with when they want to fuck you. And I definitely wanna give in.
"you know... we could go to my dorm and I could get those clothes washed. I'm sure we can find.. something to do while we wait" he smirks and winks. Fuck he's hot and bold. He is extremely attractive. His hand grabs my waist and he leans in my ear "So what will it be Gorgeous..." I caved in.
I text my roommate and tell her I'm leaving so don't worry about me and if she needs anything text me however she doesn't drink and she's with her girlfriend she'll be fine.
We get back to his dorm and immediately his lips are on mine. He tastes like whiskey. It's intoxicating he kicks the door shut and walks back till i'm against it. He moves his leg inbetween my thighs. He puts his lips on my neck
"fuck your so hot" He whispers while kissing my neck. He then moves to kiss me once again. He moves his knee up applying more pressure as he's kissing me. I moan.
"I'm going to fuck you so good this whole floor will know, I'm gonna make you scream with pleasure"
My knees buckle at the thought. God, he's so hot. His hands move down to remove my clothes while I move to unbuckle his belt......

Present day
After that I haven't seen or heard from that man. Now he is standing right in front of me. I open my mouth to speak but he beats me to it.
"I'm Eren, Drummer. Business Major" Nice to meet you" He winks.
I smile "Nice to meet you too." I guess we'll be keeping that night a secret...
He looks even hotter now then he did. If that was possible. he's not wearing eyeliner today but he still has on the gold chain that dangled above me the night we... I shake my head not wanting to think about it while i'm with everyone else.
"All alright then let's get started!" Connie says. I move to wear they have a mic set up and look down at the sheet music. it's of "Build God Then We'll Talk" i know the song already so I have no trouble singing it was the others begin to play. I look over at Eren as he's playing. Fuck he's so hot. I don't think I can last through this whole thing.

A while later we are packing up after we are done. Connie waves bye as he and Jean leave for their dorm. I tell them bye and go to pack up my things.  I'm grabbing my bag when I feel a hand on my waist I smile knowing who it is already he starts whispering in my ear "Hey sexy, remember me?" I feel a hand wrapping around my waist as he starts kissing on my neck. I lean my head back.
"How could I forget that night is the highlight of sophomore year." I smirk.
"mine too" he spins me around and kisses me and I slide my hands in his hair. He tastes so good he backs up until I'm pinned to the wall and he starts kissing my neck just like the last time.
"Fuck, my biggest regret was forgetting to ask for number and name that night.."
he whispers against my neck.
"Yeah. tell me about it"
He looks up at me and presses his lips to mine again. He places his knee against me and I moan. grind against him wishing to feel him again. The kiss and movements only grow more and more heated. He groans softly.
Then he pulls away
"We should leave. As much as I want you right fucking now I have a test I need to study for. See you tomorrow at rehearsal." He grabs his back and goes to leave.
"uh yeah. definitely" he winks at me and leaves. I grab my stuff and make my way to my dorm already missing his touch and the way he tastes.

This just got a whole lot more interesting.

A/N: i'm sorry for bad grammar and poor writing this is my first official fanfic. I'm going to try to update on Mondays but i'm busy with school, chamber choir, and being in a musical so please bare with me!!