Prologue

Hogwarts students were eating their breakfast as Harry looked around for someone over at the Slytherin table only to find she isn't there, Harry pouts. Draco smirked he couldn't wait for Harry's reaction when he found out she had a crush on someone who wasn't him.

"Cheer up she must've missed the train" said Ron causing Hermione and Ginny to roll their eyes. Harry nodded sadly when the doors of the Great Hall flew open and everyone's parents walked in.

When a man in a cloak appeared removing all the wands from everyone.

"Who are you?" asked Dumbledore angry at the loss of the elder wand.

"My name is Stephen Strange, I'm the one who bought you all here to watch the life of Clint Barton." said Stephen.

"Now if you don't mind i will bring them here." Dr. Strange is see doing some hand movement and then he make a bigger portal, students look at him awe, seeing him doing wandless magic like it was that easy. 

Then eight people fell through a portal.

"Who landed on me?" asked Clint Barton.

One of the women, Isabella started laughing.

"Izzy" called Pansy waving at her best friend as the Avengers stood up. Isabella looked at her parents who both nodded, Isabella walked over to the group, hugging her cousin, and best friends.

"Izzy!" called a rave haired and a blonde woman, Isabella walked over to them "aunt Cissa, aunt Bella, mum and dad are over here" said Isabella taking her aunts hands "hey Robin Hood taking care of our cousin?" asked Bella, Clint and Emma just laughed, Harry glared at Draco, James glared at Clint for taking his 'love' away, thinking the man looked familiar.

"Miss Black we were wondering where you were" said Dumbledore with a twinkle, Natasha noticed and nudged her best friend and whispered it to him, he nodded and turned to Emma who had a smirk, Emma turned to her daughter and whispered something to her.

Isabella had a very triumphant smirk the one Harry had fallen in love with not knowing Isabella wished he was dead.

"It's not Black it never was and so Albus listen to me very carefully my last name is actually Barton" said Isabella, fear fell onto the Potter's and headmaster's faces, her last name was Barton meaning her father was a student here.

"No-but-" Lily was gob-smacked, Clint Barton's name struck fear into the Potter's hearts because well their friends and themselves would bully Slytherins and then play the victim card, Barton on the other hand he knew other wise and would punish the Gryffindor, and some Ravenclaws, the Hufflepuffs were smart enough to stay out of it.

And Clint Barton was now an Avenger which people more afraid.

"You're lying" Harry called.

Emma gave him a cold laugh "lying sure, it's not like he's right here beside" Isabella grinned at her cousin. 

The Other Avengers (minus Natasha) shared very confused looks.

"Everyone introduce yourselves" said Stephen.

"Tony Stark"

"Steve Rogers"

"Bruce Banner"

"Thor Odinson"

"Clint Barton"

"Does that include me and mum?" asked Isabella causing Stephen to nod.

"Isabelle Barton"

"Emma Barton"

"Everyone sit down" said Stephen, everyone did so.

"Dad can I sit with Drake?" asked Isabella causing Clint to nod.

Isabella walked over to her cousin and sat next to him and Pansy, she smiled at Astoria who had a crush on Draco.

 Harry called out to Isabella. "Hey Izzy why don't you sit with us!" 

Clint's jaw clenched and Emma looked ready to kill. Natasha noticed and stopped them knowing her niece would deal with it when Izzy deemed necessary.

The screen lit as Harry frowned at Isabella for ignoring him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isabella was born in 2002 when her parents were 22 years old, meaning Harry and everyone else in her year were born in the same year.

The Black's and Malfoy's are good.