1-Avengers Assemble-1

We see the Tesseract a blue cube open in space we see a figure the figure is the Other, a worker for Thanos the made titan.

The Other: (V.O) "The Tesseract has awakened. It is on a world, a little world, a human world"

"Excuse you Earth is not little" scoffed Isabella offended.

The Barton's, Black's, Malfoy's and Natasha chuckled at Isabella's antics.

"What's the Tesseract?" asked Luna Lovegood a Hogwarts student a year below Harry.

The Avengers share a look.

The Other hands Loki the scepter.

Natasha, Emma and Isabella glare at onscreen Loki heatedly, much to Clint's amusement.

Even though Isabella wasn't there her parents and aunt told her what happened.

The Other: (V.O) "But out ally knows it's workings like they never will, he is ready to lead and our force out Chitauri will follow"

Show hundreds of Chitauri.

Everyone gasped in shock and horror.

The Avengers just looked at them oddly.

The Other: (V.O) "The world will be his, the universe yours and the humans what can they do but burn?"

"Who does this guy think he is?" asked Lily angrily.

"Uh lets see an alien from space" said Isabella sarcastically.

"Don't talk to Lady Potter like that" berated James

"Don't scold my child" snapped Emma.

Clint glared at James who cowered.

Shows the Tesseract again as we exit out of it and it shows a SHIELD base in New Mexico

Emma tensed this was where it happened where she thought she'd lost Clint forever, Emma placed her head on his shoulder.

Isabella buried her face in her cousin's shoulder, not wanting to witness what happened to her father.

The Helicopter lands and out steps agent Maria Hill who walks to agent Phil Coulson followed by SHIELD director Nick Fury.

Nick Fury: "How bad is it?"

Phil Coulson: "That's just it sir, we don't know"

"How can they not know?" scoffed Lily.

"Cause we don't" sassed Isabella.

The group walks into to facility.

Phil Coulson: "Dr Selvig read an energy surge from the Tesseract four hours ago"

"Huh?" asked Lily.

Emma was just about done and ready to go home.

Nick Fury: "NASA didn't authorise him to go into the test phase"

Phil looks behind him slightly.

Phil Coulson: "He wasn't testing it he wasn't even in the room, spontaneous event"

"It just turned itself on?" asked Ginny in shock.

Maria Hill: "It just turned itself on?"

"It seems that way" said Isabella softly wondering when Peter was going to get here.

Nick Fury: "What are the energy levels now?"