We Can Turn Them Into Us

(☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。)

No One's POV

Ink and Dream looked around in confusion, "Did you guys see that flash?" Said Dream.

Error looked around then back at Dream, "Maybe it was the yearbook committee trying to take pictures for the first day of school?"

Everyone was confused but sooner or later just shrugged it off, "Error is probably right let's try not to get to worried it is the first day of school."

Everyone started to talk about their schedules for next period and turns out Dream, Cross and Blue have the same next period and Error, Nightmare and Ink also had the same next period. Ink and Cross were sad that they didn't have the same class but it could have been worse.

Soon the same popular kids that made fun of Inks height started to walk up to their table.

"Hey new kids, were gonna have an after school party tonight so~"

The cheerleader got two pink glittery cards that were so bright they could basically burn your pupils off and gave it to Ink and Cross.

Ink and Cross looked at eachother then looked back at the popular group as they were about to walk away, "Hey aren't you gonna give them a invitation too?" Said Cross.

Dream, Blue, Error and Nightmare looked at eachother with nervous eyes.

"And why would we want to do that?" Said the huge football player.

"Maybe cause they are actually chill people and don't put like 30 pounds of makeup on their face and don't shove pillows down their jerseys in order to look buff?" Said Ink

Ink and the huge football player locked eyes as Ink stood up from his chair facing the guy as he does the same with Ink. The football player looks at him with rage but soon taken away as one of the cheerleaders starts to whisper in his ear they after a few seconds they came back.

"Sorry about him he has a short temper so I'll speak for him, if we let you bring your friends to the party will you come?" The other cheerleader said to Ink.

It took a few seconds until Ink managed to mutter the words, "Sure.."

"Perfect party starts at 9:30, be sure not to be late you wouldn't want to miss it~"

Soon she gave 4 more invitations to the 4 new guest.

Welp this sure will be fun-

Ink turned his chair so he could face the rest of the group. All of them looked worried.

Dream was normally to busy to go to parties , the last party Nightmare has ever been to was a middle school dance which he snuck into, Error was always to paranoid to go to parties and for Blue he just always stayed home whenever he heard that no one else was going.

Cross was about to say something to break the silence but before he could do that the bell rang.

Everyone got up looking back at their schedules only to find out that Dream, Cross and Blue's classroom were right next to Ink, Error and Nightmare. They all walked to class contemplating their life choices.