Info!

~

Hello, everyone! Flare here, back with another Monster School book. This one will be notably different from my other ones, though. This book may contain very few aspects of Wither x Skeleton, but this book is mainly a portrayal of Monster School as a whole. We'll get a few backstories, a whole lot of the feels, and more! Keep in mind, though. This isn't a one-shot book! The scenarios will all be tied together in the same universe, and you'll be able to see the gradual growth of Herobrine and his students.

Another important thing to note! This book does take requests, though not all of them will be written/considered.

Canon aspects of this Monster School AU that you should be aware of:

-Wither doesn't start out with his abilities

-This is subtly inferred in Platabush's Monster School— Herobrine's powers are dampened until later in the book. He is still able to do simple things such as teleportation and telekinesis. It'll be explained why this is so later in the book.

-Similar to most Monster School shows, the mobs that normally go up in flames in the Overworld are immune to this factor. Once again, this'll all be explained later in the book.

-This book may've been an inspiration of Platabush's Monster School, but it eventually gears off into my own AU. Keep this in mind. Besides, there really isn't a canon Monster School AU anyway...

Anyway, let's get into it! This book was created for the sole purpose of keeping my mind off of the idea of college next year... And to improve my writing.

See you next chapter!~

This book started on September 25th, 2023.