The past of the magicain and the world

(Do not take this as a power scaling story like The hybrid mage good story tho)

At the begining of the cosmos their stand the pre-existential Entities beings that existed before creation the four main ones where god, the darkness, The eternity and Ayin.

God created the cosmos and heaven from the overvoid, Ayin created the dimension called hell The eternity created the observatory and Library of Knowledge and the darkness did nothing for the world.

The structure of the world:

Overvoid:

Overvoid the highest point of reality transcends ever thing in the world like principles, concepts and infinite dimensional structures where the pre-existential beings where born and transcends past, present and future timelines exists even in parallel universe.

Throne of God:

The dimensional world where God lives transcends both heaven and hell and Observatory which do not have the principle of cause and affect, exist above time and space and infinite expanding world and transcends past, present and future timelines exists even in parallel universe.

Observatory:

The Observatory exist above Heaven and Hell and transcends the entire world outside of The overvoid and God's throne the third highest to dimension in exist and perceive the infinite multiverse as fiction as well the library of knowledge and Transcends past, present and future timelines and exist even in parallel universes.

Library of Knowledge:

The Library of Knowledge contain infinite books with infinite multiverses in them each transcends the last one and some have concepts some don't some principles some don't and the books can come back after being erased and transcends past, present and future timelines exists even in parallel universe.

Hell and heaven:

Dimension of Demons and Angels Their world does not the principle of cause and affect and most high ranking demons and Angels can one shot a multiverse and their transcend the concept of time and space and transcends past, present and future timelines exists even in parallel universe.

Prime Multiverse:

The Prime Multiverse was the first multiverse created by God where the rested of the world started after everything else was created transcends infinite hierarchy of multiverses and timelines.

Prime Timeline:

The prime Timeline can effect all the other times in existence but beings that exist above are not effected by it.

In the prime multiverse earth was created by god and three humans where born Adam, Eve and Kano they stayed in the garden of Eden. Kano was the most self aware out of the trio one day Lucifer came to the garden and tempted Kano into having a bit from the a apple that was from the tree of Eden gaining knowledge of what his fate/future is understanding that he must be come a protector of Humanity.

This is what Lucifer looks like in the prime multiverse: