❧𝔸𝕟 𝕚𝕟𝕤𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪❧

If I ever look at you,will our eyes meet?

Loving you....

The first time I saw you
I didn't really like you
For the reason that
I am afraid to love you.

But the more I know you,
The more I love you.
For this is all I know:
I am so in love with you.

Have you ever met someone,looking at the person,the only thought that came to your mind-"He is the one for me".

You're the one for me,and I'm so glad that we found each other.

Welcome to this new tale of -"The one for me"

Where there is love,emotions,romance,sadness,happiness,joy,excitement and so many more unnamed emotions.

You're the one for me
In my heart I feel like we were meant to be
No one has ever made me feel the way I do
But that's was way before I met you
I've never fallen in love so fast
I just hope this feeling will last
Your the one I've been searching for my whole life
I hope you feel the way I feel
Because all of this just seems
to wonderful to be real.

Character Sketch:

♡𝓗𝓪𝓼𝓮𝓮𝓷𝓪 𝓜𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓴 ♡Daughter of Sushant and Shree Malik Age-17 yrsBubbly,chubby,cute,glamorous,sweet little girl

♡𝓗𝓪𝓼𝓮𝓮𝓷𝓪 𝓜𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓴 ♡
Daughter of Sushant and Shree Malik
Age-17 yrs
Bubbly,chubby,cute,glamorous,sweet little girl.Aspiring to be a doctor.Currently preparing for the medical entrance examination that she has to give the next year.Loves to ride a bike,more of a tomboy girl.She has love and affection towards everyone no matter what.She is near and dear to her parents being their only child.Her mother is a lecturer and father is a Neurosurgeon.

♡𝓐𝓷𝓾𝓫𝓱𝓪𝓿 𝓢𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓱♡Son of Krishna and Kalyani SinghAge-26yrsPromoted to the post of the SHO of Police thana,Janpad Lucknow a day before and also an IB agent,had lost his dad when he was only 10yrs

♡𝓐𝓷𝓾𝓫𝓱𝓪𝓿 𝓢𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓱♡
Son of Krishna and Kalyani Singh
Age-26yrs
Promoted to the post of the SHO of Police thana,Janpad Lucknow a day before and also an IB agent,had lost his dad when he was only 10yrs.Since then he had wished and tried hard to become a police officer,as per his and his father's wish.His mother is a sweet and caring lady,and loves his son dearly.They both are the only family they have,except for some useless relatives here and there who don't even care about them.He is a very hard working,hardcore,determined young man.And is someone who hates the concept of love.

All rights of this book belongs to me and only me,so please don't copy.And even if you have any complaints regarding the story plot,characters,story in whole,please do let me know first,before going to report my story,cause already "From fight to love"-my first ever Anuseena fiction have been deleted by wattpad-reason being-idk actually,they're not even ready to re-publish that.That book contained 100+ chapters,and all those went in vain,and I actually don't even have that book with me stored anywhere,so I've just lost my wrok that I had worked upon for nearly a year.So please,if you don find a mistake,let me know at first,before you reach to reporting my story.

Y'all,if you are reading this right now,then would just like to say a big THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS 

I LOVE YOU

YOU'RE AMAZING

AND PLEASE STAY LIKE THIS FOREVER :)

AND AT THE END AGAIN,I'VE STARTED THIS WITH A HOPE THAT YOU'LL LIKE IT,SO PLEASE DO SUPPORT.I KNOW VOTES AND COMMENTS ARE QUITE SUPERFICIAL,BUT THEY DO MATTER,WHEN A PERSON IS LITERALLY SPENDING HOURS,WHY WOULD EVEN A PERSON,IN RIGHT SENSES SPEND HOURS,IF THE PERSON IS NOT EXPECTING FOR SOMETHING IN RETURN.LET ME BE VERY HONEST,I'M VERY GREEDY ABOUT VOTES AND COMMENTS,AS THEY TELL ME WHERE DO I STAND.SO PLEASE BE LOYAL,BAD,DIRTY,GOOD,EXCELLENT COMMENTS,ALL ARE WELCOMED.AND REGARDING VOTES-AREY AAPKE ELECTION MAIN VOTE KARNE SE PURI KI PURI  SARKAR BADAL JATI HAIN,IDHAR BHI APNE VOTES KI TAKAT DIKHAYIYE,LET THE STORY ROCK!!!!!!

And haan most important
Special thanks to my very dear friend -  ipshitarani8
For this simple yet beautiful,elegant yet wonderful,apt cover pic for my new story....
Tones of love to you for this cover  pretty girl!!!!!!!!!
❤️❤️❤️❤️💘💕✨😘🥀💖💖🥰😍🤩