❧𝕊𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕖𝕥 𝕙𝕚𝕞,𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖❧

HM'S POV:

The next day,all were enjoying their time at the resort's swimming pool.I was sitting along with my friends,dipping our legs into the pool,enjoying,chit-chatting,laughing and joking around.That's when my eyes fell on some group of boys who were misbehaving with the girls who were peacefully playing in the pool.I felt a rush of anger towards them,but then I thought that they would stop,but then no they were about to cross their limits by touching the girls,when I moved towards them.

hm-yeh kya batameezi hain

boy-tumhe kya hain bey

hm-iss tarah se baat karte hain ladkiyon se

boy-main iss tarah se baat karu,ya uss tarah se,tumhe kya,meri marzee

hm-acha toh meri marzee se phir tumhe ek lagake nahi doon kaan ke neeche(and with that she was about to slap him,when he held her hand,in a tight grip)

hm-haath chodo humara

boy-tum mujhe marne wali thi na,ab dikhata hoon

Before anything could happen for the worse,a person came from behind Haseena and freed her hands from the grip of the boy.And seeing him,the boys got scared,a chill of fear ran down their spine.While the man came and stood in front of Haseena,such as shielding her,hence she could not see the person's face.She stood there looking at him from the back.

m-yeh kya chal raha tha yaha shreeman

boy-sir hume...hume maaf kardo,woh hum toh bas che....nahi nahi nahi khel rahe the

m-khel,chalo ek khel hum bhi dikhate hain tumhe(with that he slapped the boy tightly,such that his fingers got imprinted on his cheeks,the others who were with that boy ran away,while as soon as he freed himself from the man's grip,he too ran away saving his life.While the man he without looking back,left from the pool.

Haseena stood there dumbfounded,looking at the person who just left from there,staring at his retreating figure,without blinking her eyes with a smile on her face.Her friends came from behind and shook her.She came out of her trance.

riya(haseena's friend)-hasi,tum theek ho na

hm-hum...h(but before she could complete came Adi,with a charming smile on his face.

adi-hasi,toh kya socha tumne,humari kal ke baat ke baare main

hm-adi,ahh,wahi tumhe batane hi aa rahe the.Jaise hum kisi se milte hain,jisse hum pasand karte hain,toh ek alag si feeling atti hain na

adi-hmm

hm-woh feeling,woh hume tumhe dekhkar nahi aati,isliye I'm sorry,lekin kuch nahi ho sakta hum dono ke beech.Thik hain,byeeee

(Saying so I left,leaving behind Adi,standing there,confused and puzzled.But I don't know,at the moment,I could not think of anything except for that stranger.And anyways,having a crush is very different from being in love,I don't love Adi,and I don't want to sound like a despo,by saying a yes to him,just because I want a love marriage.

After three days the trip got over and by the fourth day we all returned back home.The trip was all we could ask for after a tiring month of exams.And finally the trip was also completed successfully.The entire night I could not help myself but think about that hot stranger,and only and only about him.Who was he,from where did he come,why am I so hooked upto him,what am I doing,except for thinking about him,so many questions,but answers for none.The next day,I had my school,being in 12th grade,and having our boards this year,possibly the school could not afford giving long vacations for us,hence we had our lectures immediately.I was waiting at the bus stop,to board the bus,when I,I saw him again.It was as if,had I asked for anything else,even that would have been fulfilled immediately.He was on,on a bullet,in coffee brown pants and a crisp black shirt with rolled up sleeves,showing his well built biceps and triceps.He had his goggles on.He smiled looking at an uncle who standing by my side at the bus stop.Wait,I saw his face,I saw him smiling.His smile,is way to attractive,and he looked cute smiling.I found myself smiling,looking at him.There by the corner of the road,stood few boys who were standing there to stare at the girls in the bus stop.And seeing him,they all ran away,and I chuckled looking at the scene,how everyone are scared of him,yet loved by others.