Allister's info/backstory woah (the image in the bg is her design)

Ok so first off she's like 126 in demon years but when she was a human she died at 16 years of age.

Her old name was Allista Korta, her reincarnation is named Allister

So basically she's an empress, she rules over 5 nations of hell.

She was born with a very kind heart, she barely wronged anyone besides herself.

She was born with red eyes and she was put head of a cult at the age of 15, she was placed as the leader for the cult cuz of her red colored eyes and for her serious look.

She was only 16 when she was murdered, she was bullied for her tan skin and her birth marks under her eyes.

Anyways lemme get to her backstory now :P

Allister was a strong girl, she always wrote down what happened in her life since she was a little girl, her red eyes shined like a ruby, she always ate large amounts of food since she was a child, she was around 200 pounds but she didn't have any weight growing on her body, it only went to her legs and her upper body, she was a big teenager standing at around 6'1. She had a big appetite and was always looking at everyone with a blank face. When her mother introduced Allister to the cult the leader immediately put her as the leader, she was always talking with the members of the cult, all she heard was their false beliefs and their problems in life, she barely felt any sympathy for them cuz she could see through their mistakes and she always seen them as the problem, when a little girl in the cult came up to her telling her about her dad beating her, Allister cried, she felt sad for the girl due to her age and the trauma the child was put through. She took in the kid and beat the family of 15 to death with her own bare fists, she did it out of pure rage and she kept the little girl by her side to teach her how to protect herself. When the old cult leader found out what happened he approached Allister and dragged her outside, he threw onto the ground and threatened to shoot her in front of everyone, she grabbed his gun and threw it away from him, she picked up a sword, she stabbed herself and the ex-cult leader killing them both. She woke up in a new body, she adjusted to her reincarnation's life and remembers her past life. She had a better life as an empress than her past life as a cult leader.

She's fruity btw