Daybreak ocs OMG???

They are twins and they are 17

Venus/Saturn Emrymann:
All pronouns
Pansexual/genderfluid.
Canadian/American.
Venus has a muscular and curvy type of body, She has dark skin and black to red hair, it will turn white and green while she is in a rage.

Venus and Saturn never had it easy, both of their parents passed away in a car crash. They were "adopted" by a lady named Marina, they took her last name, Emrymann
(Em- Re-man). Venus and Saturn barely got along but they still stayed together no matter what happened. Venus was the twin sister to saturn. They were both 17. They were given umbrellas named barbatos and Aphrodite. On a cold spring night, Venus and Saturn were relaxing outside watching the stars, their mother wasn't there with them. Saturn heard bushes and branches making noise, Both went to check it out with their umbrellas ready to attack. They saw a girl who was smaller then them, the girl had a bunny mask and had a knife. They got ready to attack, they couldn't see in the dark that well and they were stabbed and cut by the stalker. They quickly ran inside and hid in their room, they locked it and had their umbrellas ready to kill the stalker. the stalker broke through the window and stabbed out Venus's right eye. Saturn suffered from cuts to the face. Venus quickly ran to hold her sister. Saturn defended her beloved twin sister with her life. It was by that time, they both were taken by the mist. Both were reported missing by their mother. Venus and Saturn would be stuck the age they were. Their bodies never stopped growing, they both look like adult women, they are still 17 mentally and spiritually. The night they were taken by the mist, the two sisters were born anew, now dawning the name "The Twins"

Me and my sis made these ocs so yeah