CHAPTER TWENTY NINE {Aurelia}

My sneakers snickered against the clean ceramic as I paced. I had missed him. It had been three days since I last visited him. I knocked on the door. I heard some creaking of the bed. "Come in" my uncles rusky voice beamed. I flung the door open and he smiled the second he saw me. "There's my favorite girl!" I rushed to him and embraced him in a bear hug. I needed this. His positive energy that made the room sparkle. "I missed you. How are you? Are you taking your pills? Are you eating enough?" He laughed at my rapid questions. "Calm down you still have a lot of questions to ask you're poor helpless uncle. Save some energy" I broke our hug and sat down on the armchair next to him. "Haha very funny" He gasped when I handed him food. "Pizza and alferdo? You know your roots" I laughed at his surprise. I would bring as much food as he wanted. The whole fridge if he asked. He ate in silence. I haven't told him about Dominic and I. Ofcourse uncle wouldn't be mad but the thought of admitting the fact that I fell in love with the guy I was sold to seemed too embarrassing. He settled his ten foil plate aside and cornered me with a confused stare. "What is it?" Nothig ever got past him.  I shrugged. "Somethings bothering you. You know you can tell me" I know. It's just that things sometimes don't go the way you force them to and now it was time to let go and come clean. It's the best thing to do. "Promise me you won't get upset" He nodded. "I know how I hated Dominic but now__"
"You're in love with him" He finished for me. How did he know? "How do you know" He smiled at me warmly. Smiling. That's a good sign. "I know from the way you glow when he's near. I also know something else. I know that he feels the same_____ deep down" He doesn't. He told me himself. "No he doesn't but I don't care its okay. So are you okay with it?" I sure hope it will be okay. He raised his eyebrows at me. He stretched out his arm and patted my head. "As long as you're happy_____ I'm happy" Wow. It was amazing to know that he would be okay if I was okay. It felt surreal. I hugged him again. I felt his hands pat my back. "You deserve to be happy sweetheart"
○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

I made my way to the mansion as I straightened my jacket. I heard Dominic talk on the phone. I knew it was wrong but damn_______curiosity was such a bitch. I leaned closer to the wall to listen. He set the phone up in speaker. Loud and clear now. Perfect. "I don't want you to quit. Get it done soon or else_____ I think you know what will happen. Don't fuck it up Giovani" A mans voice spoke on the line. What the fuck was that? What job? I decided to not mention it to him. "I told you I can't fucking do it!" Dominic's voice shaked. I didn't like it when he gets mad. He hung up and walked to my direction. Then it hit me. I didn't want him to know I was eavesdropping. I ran to the bushes and hid there. I saw as he took out his gun. I trembled at the sight. He rushed to where I was hiding. "Whoever you are you're going to get out of there after three seconds or I'll shoot" My lips trembled. I can't let him know that I eavsdropped but I also can't die. "One" My knuckles turned white. "Two" my heartbeat increased. "Three" he loaded his gun. I jumped out. "Don't shoot it's me!" His eyes flared all over me and he placed the gun back in his belt. The action dangerously sexy. "I could have killed you. Don't ever eavesdrop on me again Aurelia" He sounded a bit harsh. I sensed it was a bad day at work or something. We walked to the living room. I knew exactly what he needed. "Sit down"  I demanded. He smirked. "Did you know that you are godamn sexy when you're bossy?" Am I now? He reluctantly sat down on the couch. I stood behind him. I stretched out my hands and slid them into his shirt. I earned a low growl. I grabbed an ice cube from the whiskey nearby. I took off his shirt and slid the ice cube all over his skin. His breathing picked up and I felt his drumming heartbeat. I leaned in and placed wet kisses on his neck. "You look like you had a bad day___ how about I help?" I whispered into his ear. Just then there was a knock on the door. Dominic quickly got dressed and walked to the door. He flung the door open. My gut fell with a big thud. Standing om the door was____ Ivan. Oh my lord. It wasn't even dinner time.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

I got dinner ready wile Dominic talked with Ivan on the table. So far so good. I didn't want Dominic to be rude because Ivan is really sweet. I want everything to go perfectly.