Chapter 1: No Life Above

The deep sea is truly a world of mystery's, mankind has evolved, knowing what is outside our entire solar system, even from light years away from here, while in earth what lies in the deep sea is still a mystery, more than a quarter are still undiscovered, but many assumed that there is nothing down there with the exception of aquatic creatures such as fish, starfish and seaweed, because for humans is impossible to explore deeper do to the immense danger lying down there, just one mistake and your life has already reached the finish line, but in this story is not the humans fault, but the sea's mistake, where they took the innocent man's life without hesitation, and to amend the fault they gifted the man a second chance, to man who thinks he is not part of both worlds.

I never taught that one day I will died this early, I just turned eighteen yet I died quickly, you may wondering what happened, why am I suddenly talking about death? And how I died?

You see it all started with fishing,

I was laying in bed, looking at the wooden ceiling, My older brother was repairing a fishing pole, while i was wandering in my own thoughts.

Tomorrow is going to be my birthday, but it doesn't seem that my family even cared.

I'm part of the a well known fisherman's family called the Fishers, what a coincidence. Our family name has been known around the town as one of the greatest fisherman who are capable on catching incredibly rare fish and survive the rage of the torrential storm and waves, until I arrived.

My name is Luke Fisher, I have six siblings. Three older than me and three younger than me, I'm practically the middle child of the bunch.

We all one day have to take care our Father and mother family business, we don't only go in the sea to catch fish, we also own a restaurant near the shore called, Finding Dolphin's.

With the rare fish we catch, we then bring to back to our restaurant and cooked, making tons of wild delicacy that many people would enjoy munching on it.

Sometimes we go to the city and sell them depending on how rare the fish we got our hands.

Is one of the greatest life you could ever have, already successful, until I am here.

As you already know, my name is Luke, but many of the town they know me as Bad Luck Luke or sometimes as Unlukey do to how similar is to Unlucky and how my name match.

Do you know why they call me that?

Well it's kind of obvious, whenever I'm around bad luck is always there.

Anything I do is completely dangerous not only to the environment but also to the safety of the people who I encounter.

Every time I try to do something I always end up in a predicament, no matter how big or small the outcome is always the same.

One time I was grabbing a case of empty bottles, until one fell off and broke the statue of Poseidon.

Another time is after finishing on cleaning, I leaned at the fountain where it suddenly cracked and the water flood everywhere and one time during a festival I was bringing back one of the fireworks where it suddenly ignited on its own, without me doing anything, it suddenly burst, shooting everywhere, igniting the rest of the fireworks where instead on shooting upwards it was releasing among the crowd.

This isn't some sort of amusement, I'm not saying to lighten up the mood this is serious for me.

Is not a joke that I would love to talk about, because it prevented me from achieving my dream.

Because, when i suddenly got so unlucky I was neglected by the majority of the townsfolk, including my own family.

Every time I wanted to do something, they tried to find excuses to avoid me doing so.

Within the heart of the OceanOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara