28. THE SWEDES

CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT: THE SWEDES

---

Natasha, Five, Zach, Diego and Lila was bending down with their backs up against a small brick wall.

Diego was in a black suit with a brown and black tie and Five was still in his umbrella uniform. Lila was in a light blue dress.

Natasha had sat part of her hair up while she was dress like she was actually blending in to this gala.

She looked at her son and her boyfriend who was not wearing something that would fit to a gala, "Couldn't you boys pick something else so it actually look like we belong?" she asked "Says you" Five said "Well, at least I tried to look like I belong here" she said.

Diego glanced over the wall quickly, seeing that no one was looking their direction.

He then put his hands on the wall and climbed over it before he crouched down next to a parked car. Lila climbed over the wall quickly before doing the same.

Natasha, Zach and Five glanced at each other before they nodded and they all jumped over.

They were all hiding behind the parked car, bending down as they looked at the building where the Gala was being held.

"So, what's the plan?" Lila asked "We infiltrate, we identify, we extract. Double time" Diego said looking at them before he looked back at the building.

Lila turned to Five "What the hell is he talking about?" she asked "Find the old man and get out fast" Five answered and Diego turned to look at him "That's what I said" he said before he turned back "On me" he said before running towards another car while Natasha follow after him.

Lila looked back at Five and Zach "After you" she said but they just clenched their jaws and narrowed their eyes at her.

"What, I can't be polite?" she asked "Cut the crap. All right?" Zach said "Yeah, my dimwitted brother might buy your bullshit, but me and Zach don't trust you for a second and I don't think my wonderful girlfriend trust you either, and I don't know what you are up to, but leave my girlfriend and kids alone, understood, and if you touch one hair on them, I swear to God I'm going to kill you" Five said "That means me too" Zach said.

"O ye of little faith" Lila said "Stick it up your ass" Five said "And shoved it down your throat" Zach said as the two was looking at her while they smiled fakely.

"Sometimes I wonder how you were able to make something so cute as little Luna, either 99% are from Natasha, or she isn't yours. I will swing towards the second one" Lila said as she looked at Five before she walked after Diego and Natasha with Zach and Five right behind her.

---

Slow mariachi music was playing as Natasha and Diego entered the building with Five and Lila behind them as overlapping chatter was heard.