🐱 YOONGI (LOVE) JUDGING STARTS 🐱

JUDGING STARTS FOR 'MIN YOONGI' CATEGORY

JUDGING STARTS FOR
'MIN YOONGI' CATEGORY

・゚゚・:.。..。.:゚::✼✿ - ✿✼:゚:.。..。.:・゚゚・*

・❥・First, I would like to thank all the participants and judges for choosing the September Awards and filling in the forms (◍•ᴗ•◍)

・❥・Please be respectful towards each other.

・❥・Judges are requested to follow the Judging Criteria and give their reviews according to it.

You'll have 3 weeks to judge which means till 27th of October. If you need more time feel free to ask me.

You're requested to send me the reviews through Google Docs. Make sure you set the link visible for everyone ^.^

・❥・Participants are requested to follow their assigned judge. They are taking their precious time to judge your books, so please drop a '🐱' after you follow your judge.

If you already follow them or will follow from backup do mention that too, beside your name.

Do not give bribes to your judge. If you're caught then you will be disqualified.

Do not edit, change or add anything to the existing chapters as the Judging is already begun. If we find out about it, your book will be disqualified. However, publishing new chapters will not be a problem (I told this beforehand as many of you may ask me as soon as you read this, hehe gotchaaa)

✰ You will be given 48hours to follow your judge, if you fail to do so, you'll be disqualified!!

✩。:•.───── ❁ - ❁ ─────.•:。✩

✧・゚: *✧・゚ LOVE CATEGORY ✧・゚: *✧・゚

JUDGE : armykoyola

✨ PARTICIPANTS ✨

❈ My Eyes Calls Dreams047

❈ Caused by a Scientist Sugaga777

❈ A Shiny Future Jahools

❈ Opposite Attractions Anu7790

ALL THE BEST TO THE PARTICIPANTS 🐳

˙·٠•●♥ - ♥●•٠·˙

If you have any doubts feel free to ask me. I would be happy enough to help you out.

❁ ════ ❃• - •❃ ════ ❁

꧁࿇♥♥࿇꧂