the prince time...💜

💙=a bit of lust
💜=normal
💛=nsfw
[Prince eclipse is 20,bi,he/they]
[Sundrop is 19, pan ,he/him]

**The was a prince his name was eclipse he liked to rule the world and make people life worse one day his father found out and got mad and told him he had to find a women for his punishment and he had to make a family with her and prince eclipse didn’t want that and told his father no and he’s not going to do it and the father got mad and took off his son crown and the prince and really mad and finally said yes he was so mad and his father left the room and prince eclipse went to forest…** 

Prince eclipse: ugh I hate my father he always wants to make me mad…I wish he were dead...*he continued to walk through the woods until he saw a garden of beautiful flowers and saw a boy* 

The boy: *hums while picks up flowers and puts them in the basket* 

Prince eclipse: *eclipse minds: “oh um…he’s cute… wait no I’m not gay what am I thinking about. I mean he’s cute and all, but I am not gay!! I’m not gay!!  I mean he is beautiful and shit, but my dad Wants a woman not a guy…” 

The boy:*HE NOTICE PRINCE ECLIPSE AND STARTED TO PICK UP THE FLOWERS QUICKLY AND GOT UP AND STARTED WAKING AWAY* 

PRINCE ECLIPSE: *HE NOTICE THE BOY WALKING AWAY AND WENT UP TO HIM* Wait!! What is your name...?? 

The boy: *turns around and reply’s* my name is SunDrop… what is your name? 

Prince eclipse: oh umm... my name is moonstone… *lies* 

Sundrop: oh, what a nice name that was my sister's name, but she passed away… 

Prince eclipse/moonstone: oh, that’s sad I hope she’s ok in heaven…. 

Sundrop: oh, thank you… but I have to go now…. Nice meeting you… *Sundrop started to walk away until prince eclipse grabs his hand* 

Prince eclipse/moonstone: who said you were leaving… you’re not going anywhere… 

SunDrop: what…!? But I must take care of my family… please just let me go… 

Prince eclipse/moonstone: no, you're not going anywhere and you're going to stay with me in my castle now come with me… 

Sundrop: what no I do not want to go with you... please let me go… I want to go to my home please! I will do anything!! 

Prince eclipse/moonstone: anything...? *He starts to blush and smirks* ok then I want you to be my servant… 

Sundrop: oh ok… I will then…I will be your servant…but I can go home now…?? 

Prince eclipse/moonstone: yes, you may… Hurry now before I change my mind you will come with me... 

Sundrop: thank you… *Sundrop ran back home and went inside to see his mom waiting for him* 

Sundrop mom: where have you been...?! its 5:49 pm... have you been talking to someone...? *She was pissed and angry* 

Sundrop: mom I must tell you something crazy happening to me...!? 

Sundrop mom: oh, what is it?? *She crosses her arms* 

Sundrop: well, I was picking flowers for you until I was the prince from the dark kingdom, and we wanted me to come home with him and I told him no because he wanted me to stay with him in his castle... I am scared mom... 

Sundrop mom: oh... you know what you're going to stay here for now on...!? 

Sundrop: but mom who is going to get flowers for you for the soaps you sell in the village.!!?? 

Sundrop mom: oh, don't worry your little sister is going to get the flowers now on and rest my dear... *her mood changed to sweet and kind* 

*THE NEXT DAY* 

*SUNDROP WOKE UP EARLY AND CHANGED CLOTHES AND LEFT THE HOUSE WHILE HIS MOM WAS SLEEPING AND SUNDROP WENT TO THE DARK KINGDOM AND KNOCK ON THE GATES AND THE GRAUDS OPENED THE GATES* 

GUARDS: WHAT DO YOU WANT LITTLE BOY YOU CAN’T BE HERE…*THE GUARDS WERE MAD* 

SUNDROP: OH UMMM… IM MOONLIGHT SERVANT… HE TOLD ME I HAVE TO COME TODAY CAN I COME IN…? 

GUARDS: NO! YOU ARE NOT WE DON’T HAVE A PRINCE MOONLIGHT WHAT DO YOU MEAN!? 

SUNDROP: WHAT...? BUT HE TOLD ME HIS NAME WAS PRINCE MOONLIGHT…? 

GUARDS: PRINCE ECLIPSE! *THEY SAY IT ON THE WAKIE TAKIE* 

*SUNDROP WAS CONFUSED WHY THEY HAVE TO CALL THE MEAN PRINCE ECLIPSE* 

PRINCE ECLIPSE/MOONLIGHT: OH, ON MY WAY… *HE RELPYS THROUGH THE WAKIE TAKIE* 

*SUNDROP HEARD THE SAME VOICE THAT HE HEARD FROM YESTERDAY* 

SUNDROP: WHAT…? I TOUGHT I HEARD THAT VOICE YESTERDAY... *HE WHISPERS TO HIMSELF* 

*AFTER 5 MINTUES PRINCE ECLIPSE/MOONLIGHT CAME OUT OF THE BIG DOORS FROM THE CASTLE AND SAW SUNDROP* 

PRINCE ECLIPSE/MOONLIGHT: OH MY~ I GUESS YOU DID CAME... GAURDS LET HIM IN… 

GUARDS: OK PRINCE ECLIPSE…* THEY MOVE THE GUNS FROM THE WAY* 

SUNDROP: OH, THANK YOU SO MUCH… *COMES IN AND GOES TO PRINCE ECLIPSE* WHY DID YOU LIE TO ME…!? 

4 / 4

PRINCE ECLIPSE/MOONLIGHT: IM SO SORRY… I DIDN’T WANT YOU TO THINK IM A RUDE PERSON… 

SUNDROP:OH… BUT STILL YOU TRICK ME INTO THINK YOU WERE A DIFFERENT PERSON… 

Prince eclipse:sorry darling....

[[Sorry if the words are big...I did this in my school computer...😄✌🏻💓]]