the first day as a servant...💙

*it was sundrop first day of being eclipse servant and it's been going good until maid started hated him...*

Sundrop:why does the maids hate me...?? *he continued the sweep the floor*

Maid 1:ugh I hate that new servant of prince eclipse...I want prince eclipse to myself.....but I need a plan to get rid of that stupid servant...*smirks*

Maid 2:your right we should...*crosses her arms*

Maid 3:I don't know guys...what if it's a bad idea... I don't want to lose my job...

Maid 2:oh shut up and go clean the windows... *rolls her eyes*

Maid 3:o-oh ok...*she goes and grabs a towel and a sprayer and walked away*

Maid 1: yea go you lesbian freak!?

1 hour later

Prince eclipse: servant sun can you come with me~...?

Sundrop:oh uh..ok... *goes to him and feels nervous*

*They go to his bedroom and prince eclipse locks the door*

Prince eclipse:now that we're alone I want you to take off your shirt~

Sundrop:what!? No I can't do that!? *sundrop was getting scared*

Prince eclipse:oh come on is not that bad~I just want to see your body~ *he started to walk to sundrop and smirks*

*Sundrop started to back up but he was trap because he touch the wall*

Prince eclipse:oh my~ trying to run away~how cute~ *pins him to the wall and smiles lustful*

Sundrop: please let me go.... *he was afraid*

Eclipse:my Answer is no my dear~ now lets have some fun~ *strokes his cheek and then kissed his lips passionately*

*Sundrop was shock*

*later on sundrop had hickeys on his neck and shoulders and bites marks too and sundrop was scared*

Sundrop:ow.... where did that bitch go...I have to go home now... but I have to hide this hickeys... *gets up from the floor and goes to the bathroom and grabs make up and puts it on his neck and covers the bite marks and hickeys* ugh...I hope my mom doesn't notice...

*sundrop left the castle and went back him and saw his mom outside of the house and she was really angry...*

[Part 3 coming soon!!☀️🌟🌟]