the angry mother💛

(heyy guys sorry I haven't posted anything I was very busy at school and my family too so here part 3)

(NEW YEAR NEW ME😝🤘)

*Sundrop mom (solarstone) was very angry that Sundrop came late and sundrop was afraid he might get caught by his mom and he didn't want his mom to notice the hickeys that eclipse gave him and Sundrop ran up to his room and lock the door and look embarrassed and started to get undressed and puts on  pajamas and went to the bathroom and brushed his teeth and then went back to the room and saw eclipse waiting for him while wearing a suit and he had a bouquet of rose's* :3

Eclipse: hello my love~ I see you hidden your hickeys that I gave you~ what a naughty boy~ maybe you need pleasure~ *grabs his arm and pins him to the bed*

Sundrop:AH ECLIPSE STOP!! *sundrop was yelling at him*

Eclipse:*covers his mouth* shhh~ be quiet my love~ your mother might hear you~

*Sundrop started blushing and hugged him and started to cuddle him and kisses his cheek*

Eclipse: hmfg! *Eclipse was in shock that sundrop hugged him and kissed his cheek and turned red and looked away from sundrop and then started to whimper softly*

Sundrop: what's wrong my love~ *he was grinding against him and pulls down his pants and grabs his hard cock and starts stroking it softly*

Eclipse:a-ah~ Sundrop!~ mghh~ *eclipse cock was a bit sensitive and it had pre-cum leaking out of his tip and he started to whimper more*

Sundrop:such a sensitive one aren't you~ such a good boy~ *starts stroking it faster*

Eclipse:Ah!~ mmm~ nghh~ p-please!~ ahhh~!!

*Sundrop mom came in and saw sundrop stroking the prince cock and she was in shock and angry at the same time and sundrop mom started yelling at the two and she didn't support this kind of behavior in the house (she's saying about the sex thing but not sundrop sexuality) and she told sundrop to stop it right now...*

Solarstone(mom):I DO NOT APPROVE OF THIS BEHAVIOR IN MY HOUSE, SUNDROP IM SO DISAPPOINTED IN YOU WHY DID YOU HAD TO HAVE SEX IN THIS ROOM?!AND WITH THE ROYALTY FAMILY THAT EVEN WORSE..WHAT IF THEY KILL US BECAUSE OF YOU TOUCHING THE KINFS SON COCK??

sundrop: but-..*Sundrop was trembling in fear and worried about eclipse*

Solarstone:NO BUTS!!

Eclipse:miss please calm down... I mean your son is very handsome and kind and the day I saw him I was in love with him... Please don't tell my family that I'm with poor person I really love your son and I would do anything for him...

*Sundrop started to blush and looked away and smiles softly*

Solarstone: oh.. well but I don't accept this kind of behavior in my house you two should of done it in a car or somewhere else but not in my house..

Sundrop:sorry mom.. we will do it at his place...

*Eclipse had an secret place to stay of he would ever run away and sundrop pulled up eclipse pants and pulls down his shirt and eclipse Started blushing*

Eclipse: w-we will be going now...

(They left the house and went to eclipse house and they went inside and Sundrop started to look around his place and he was amazed by the designs)

(Nsfw will be in chapter 4😋😋)