Part 1, Chapter 1 (M3GAN?)

Narrator's POV

It's been a month since the day Gemma and Cady destroyed M3GAN for good. They're eating breakfast, chatting about their plans.

Gemma: So. Are you excited for your birthday? It's coming up soon.
Cady: Yeah. It's just...
Gemma: It won't be the same without your parents. It's OK. We can do the things you did with them.
Cady: Really?
Gemma: Really.
Cady: (smiles) OK.

After breakfast, Cady got ready for school and Gemma drover her to school. At the school.
Gemma: Have a great day sweetheart.
Cady: I hope so. Bye aunt Gemma.
Gemma: Bye Cady. Have fun.
Cady hot out of the car and ran over to her friends.
Cady: Hey Jenna, Kylee and Aleia.
Kylee: Hey Cady.
Aleia: What's up?
Cady: A lot. It's been a month since I destroyed my best friend, my parents are dead and my Birthday is coming up soon.
Aleia: Hey. It's OK. It's still hard to believe that you were friends with a Robot then destroyed her.
Cady: I did. Her name was M3GAN. My aunt created her. Specifically for me to help with getting over my parents' death.
Jenna: Well. It's their loss. Let's go.
They ran inside.

Later. On the way to their class. Cady kept seeing M3GAN everywhere. But, they were just other students. When they got inside. A boy is shouting.
Boy: Hey, Cady, Jenna, Kyle and Aleia! Over here!
They heard him and looked at him. They all smirked and walked over to him.
Cady: Jake. What's up?
Jake: You girls.
Jenna: Jake. Don't make us want to slap your face.
Cady: Later.
They walked away and sat down.
Aleia: He's the weirdest.
Kylee: Talk about it. He's crushing on every single girl in the school.
Cady: Talk about it. He's the weirdest kid in the class.
Girls: That's right.
Cady saw the teacher as M3GAN.

After school. Outside.
Jenna: Girl are you OK?
Cady: I'm OK. It's just. I keep seeing M3GAN everywhere. Everyone outside of class, Ms. Amber, the principal, the nurse, this staff, everyone. Not even you.
Kylee: We'll come over and hang out. Get your mind off this situation you have.
Cady: OK. Just, come over as soon as possible.
Girls: Promise.
They all hugged. They all left.

At Cady's house.
Grmma: Hey. You've been quiet the whole way home. You wanna talk?
Cady: Sure.
They sat down on the couch.
Gemma: What's up? How was school?
Cady: The same. Everyone looks like M3GAN. I don't get why. All I know, is that I miss her.
Elsie's light turned on.
Gemma: You're having hallucinations. It's normal to have them when you miss someone very much. It's OK. You did the right thing, Cady.
Cady: Yeah. I know, she was being protective. But, it was the right thing to do. She was going too far.
Gemma: She was. And she almost killed us.
Cady: I would hate for that to happen to you or me.
Gemma: Me either.