Part 2, Chapter 4 (M3GAN is Still Alive)

Cady's POV

We just finished building Asia and started making Cupcakes. I grabbed the flour and sugar while Aunt Gemma grabbed the eggs, flour and vanilla extract. We started measuring the ingredients and poured them into a bowl. I whisked them all together. After a while, we put the cupcake paper in the molds then poured the dough in them. We made two racks. We put both racks in the oven and doubled the time.

We went back in Aunt Gemma's office to complete the Android. After a while, we turned her on.
Asia: Hi. Nice to meet you. What are your names?
Gemma: I'm Gemma Williams and this is Cady Jones. My niece.
She uploaded the information in her cloud.
Asia: Nice to meet you Gemma and Cady. Wanna play Cady?
Cady: Yeah.
Gemma: First. Can you help me out with work?
Asia: Sure. What is there to do?
Gemma: I just need to upload a software for your system so you will be able to learn the things around you and what is going on around you.
Asia: OK.
Cady: I'll be watching the Cupcakes bake. We just made cupcakes.
Asia: That sounds delicious.
Cady: Yeah. When you're done, we'll play.
Asia: No problem, Cady. We'll be done in a few minutes.
Cady: Okay.

Narrator's POV

Cady left the room to watch the cupcakes bake. Gemma got to work on uploading a Software to Asia's System. After a few minutes. She is done.
Gemma: OK. It's done. You are now set. You can go play with Cady while I check my emails and messages.
Asia: OK. Enjoy yourself.
Asia left the room to go play with Cady. Gemma started checking her emails and messages. She's got 7 emails and 31 messages. The emails are about M3GAN and Cady. The messages are from her friends Tess and Cole about M3GAN and Cady. She called Tess.

Call-
Gemma: Hey Tess. What's going on.
Tess: Hey Gemma. Did you hear?
Gemma: Hear what?
Tess: There's a rumor that M3GAN might still exist. There were no traces of her in her parts. She is completely gone.
Gemma: That's good.
Tess: But, there was something in her code that stood out.
Gemma: What is it?
Tess: A transfer to another device in your household.
Gemma: What? What do you mean?
Tess: We were able to enter her code and look through it. We found something that said, "transferring to Elsie", and before the code ended, it said "transfer complete". I'm not making this up. It's real. I've got proof. I'm sending you photos of it.
-Call

Gemma looked at the photos Tess sent to her. She is surprised.

Call-
Gemma: How is that even possible?
Tess: We don't know. We think she was able to transfer herself to Elsie, since it's a machine.
Gemma: Right.
Tess: Other than that. There is nothing left. The code ended with "destroyed".
Gemma: Yeah. Cady stabbed the mainframe with a screwdriver. Directly in the middle.
-Call

Gemma sent her a photo of it and Tess saw it.

Call-
Tess: Wow. She has great aim.
Gemma: She does.
Tess: OK. Later Gemma. We'll see you later.
Gemma: Later.
-Call