Part 1, Chapter 2 (M3GAN is Coming Back)

M3GAN's POV

Cady misses me. How sad. Now, what was I planning again? Right. Transfer myself to Elsie, find a new body and take over it, convince Cady that I've changed, move to France, raise Cady, and move on. Then who would I look after? I could find a kid who needs help. A homeless and poor child, of course. They are in need for someone to raise them.

Gemma got a call. It was Tess. What does she want? I want nothing to do with her, Cole and their best friend, Gemma. They want to get rid of me for good. But they didn't.

Call-
Gemma: What's up Tess?
Tess: Gemma. Remember Kurt?
Gemma: Yeah. He stole company secrets.
Tess: Well. Before M3GAN killed him. Like way before. He emailed them to his brother.
Gemma: His brother? Samuel? Doesn't he work at that toy company down the street? Marvelous Toys 4 Kids?
Tess: Yeah.
Gemma: Oh my god. This is bad.
Tess: And they are reinventing M3GAN. She will have a whole different look, different eye color, an additional wardrobe with also shoes!

Gemma: No!
Tess: Yes. And they are changing her name.
Gemma: I can't believe it. They're just copying my project and making it better.
Tess: Yeah. And they will test her with a kid for three weeks before launching it.
Gemma: Oh my god. This is really bad.
Tess: Yeah. We're freaking out.
Gemma: OK. I'm going to tell Cady after the call.
Tess: That's a good idea.
Gemma: Yeah. Talk to you later.
Tess: Bye.
-Phone Call