ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟𝕖: 𝔸 ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕

"The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why."
— Mark Twain
————————————————————————

It had been a world rule by instinct.

A land that is converged by two different groups, Herbivores and Carnivores, they lived in a balanced cycle of life during the Ancient Times. Though back than they were formal known as 'Nature Animals' and 'Life Animals' — a set of terms lost throughout the ages. It was a peaceful coexistence before the Carni-Herbi War broke out that caused a hundred to thousand deaths upon both sides. It would seem that the war would continue to go on for a long time until two factors helped in ending it. The first was the revelation of a new species known as 'Homosapian' or simply called 'humans' that entered into the world from the shadows. The second was supposedly the showing of a massive whale that somehow provided a stop to the large mass war.

With the war finally put to rest, progression was sent forward thought there was some complications along the way. With humanity having placed itself into the world, it was hard for them to find a place for themselves among a world of animals. They were seen as mysterious beings that had so many rumors flying around about their existence and how fundamentally different they were in all sense from the animals.

Most humans lived in isolation outside of the cities inhabited by the anthropomorphic species, forming communities and small towns for themselves. It was often uncommon to find a member of the human race among the anthro-people but not entirely rare either.

However, there is a particular story, of a man that has been cast out from his community and living among the animals. A man whose been seeking an answer to a question that's been bothering him for a lifetime. A man who will no doubt discovers wondrous and horrible acts that life had to offer. A man who will gain something that is both a blessing to his very being and a curse to protect.

• —— |Line Break| —— •

At the crack of first dawn, a ship was docking into port, its passengers and crew waiting in a mixture of emotions. Most were beaming with joy or excitement, others were looking impatient, there were even looks of curiosity and unsettling. Many of the personnel were anthropomorphic animals that range from Herbivores to Carnivores in different species. However — there were a few that glances off to the bow of the ship were a figure was leaning against the guard rail.

The figure stood about 6'5" in height with a masculine frame, black hair that spiked upwards in the front and brown eyes. He has a thin layer of facial hair around his mouth and cheeks whilst growing up the sides to form some sideburns. The man's attire was far from simple with all things to consider; a white-collar button up dress shirt that is matched with a black tie. Over it was a grey flannel that halfway buttoned that was paired with grey pants and black boots, along with an overcoat that swaying in the wind. His main accessories were a ring on his left middle finger, a crossed necklace and a newsboy cap adorning the top of his head.

His outfit alone made him stand out but what truly caught the people eyes was the fact he was a Human.

A sudden blow of the ship's horn signaled the arrival to the docks and that the passengers may proceed to leave the vessel. The man hears the horn and leans off the railing before looking out towards the raising sun in the East, letting himself be warmed by its rays of light. Though it did tickle the scar that rest over his left eye — a single line of disfigure flesh that went from his eyebrow down to below his eye. The man turned his attention to the large masses of animals leaving the ship and decided to follow their lead. He bent and grabbed a large duffel bag by the straps off from the floor.