2: School life

Tw: controlling behavior, racism, and Lesphobia.

The classes went by smoothly. I wish my uni experience was like this too bad, it felt like I was stuck in prison for that majority of my life.

I'm now headed downstairs using the steps since I'm looking for the library.

Suddenly someone grabs my arm and drags into the corner of the stairs.

I try to get out of the arms holding me, but their too strong.

"Stop struggling, I need to talk to you" I hear a familiar voice, I immediately stop and turn around to see my fiancée.

"H-Hendrick!" I stutter.

He stares me down hard and it makes me nervous, something about him makes my whole body stop and give up those walls I've built.

"You just got here and you're already causing trouble, first at the gate and then in your classrooms, I get it you may not have gotten proper etiquette but I know you're not fucking stupid"

He grips my arm and I wince a little in pain.

"I-I'm sorry I swear I won't do it again" I stutter.

'Why am I stuttering?!'

"I know which is why I'm here...I'm going to train you, I'm going to make some changes to your schedule so that way we're closer to each other...

...makes it easier to keep an eye on you" He says.

"You can't do that! I just got here-" he grabs my face and pulls it near his.

"I'm the fucking crown prince, I can do whatever I want. Go do whatever it was you were doing...I'll see you when schools done..." He lets go and walks away.

I walk out from the corner and watch him walk down the hall, I stare at him while rubbing my face and sigh.

"Wow you must really love him to be looking that deeply" I hear that voice from this morning to turn to see that black haired boy behind me with a smirk.

"What do you want? Here to get in my way again?"

"Nah, I just got lost, so you know where the library is?" He asks genuinely.

I stare at him annoyed before sighing.

"You can follow me...that's where I'm going"

"Really?! Okay!" He cheers walking to close to me.

I growl at him but he doesn't care and keeps talking my head off.

"Oh right I forgot to introduce myself! Names Scratch Moar!" He smiles at me and we reach the large library doors.

I stare at him before replying.

"My name is Naomi Heartheaven"

'Why does she/he feel so familiar?'