5:Small skip

Note: okay after this first introduction is when the book starts making sense and getting serious, it will be somewhat face paced but that's just because I'm not a great writer so sorry if that bothers you.

tw: slight racism

It's been almost three and tiring long moths now, our cast of colorful characters have made their marks on this mysterious school.

"Hey darkie, why don't you come over here and practicing magic with us!" A boy snickers as Naomi tries to walk passed them.

"you aren't hurting my feelings, in fact i'm more embarrassed for you" She says completely unbothered.

"thc, don't go getting all smart mouth just because he's your fiancé your both a couple of dirty foreigners!" another boy growls.

"hey why don't we teach her some of our eastern values?"

The close up on Naomi and she's getting read to defend herself when a certain blonde comes down the hall, halting everything.

"and what would those values be?" he ask glaring the three boys, they all flinch and stutter trying to explain themselves but eventually run away.

"y-you okay?" The blonde asks, Naomi stares at him angerly before walking away.

"this is going to be harder than i thought...."

"You better hurry and go your dorm before anyone sees you leaving" Ellena smriks putting her clothes back on, the girl she was talking to sighs before doing the same and leaving.

Ellena sits on her bed and looks down depressingly.

"Aaron i wish you were here to stop me..."

"No wonder why they wouldn't let us down here..." Angelica mutters as she watches a small group of students follow someone in cloak downstairs.

"This place is more interesting than i thought" She smiles.

"Okay now try to imagine the animal and the spot where you want it at." Yi says to Scratch, their both outside in the woods practicing magic.

Scratch does as he was told and summons a small rabbit.

"huh? i could've sworn i was thinking about a wolf" Scratch says scratching his head (💧) while Yi facepalms.

"this is gonna take some work..."

"Finally paying back your debt i see Hendrick" A masked face man says to the crowned prince.

Hendrick just rolls his eyes as a group of students chained up pass him, they beg him for help but he just ignores them.

"soon our weapon will be complete, once i have control of this empire, i'll allow you and your lover to go back to your world!"

"Good, glad my many rebirths aren't going to waste...just wait Naomi soon we'll rule the world together..."

Eve is sitting at a table with some other noble women, listening to them talk.

'God these harlots are pathetic, who cares about makeup and dresses! These girls are so full of themselves, no man wants a woman with a caked up face or ugly puffed out dress, which is why I'm so perfect, i don't even need makeup or anything like that, i was born better'