Fox thing x Mom

Yae pov

We finally made it out of that hell of a tunnel and now we are at a path in a forest, honestly, this test is shittt."Another 'Beware the magical creature' sign?"Leorio complained,I'm 12 and I complain less than him.Wait,how old is he?Like 30?Anyway,"I think I see it"Kurapika announces."Finally!I thought I was going to see the light for a second!"I say, running towards the cabin."Yae,wait!"I hear Gon yell,running after me.

"Anyone home?"Leorio says, knocking on the door."Is it locked?"I ask."Hmm No"Leorio responds, opening the door.And there inside we all see a magical beast holding a women hostage in front of a passed out guy."It appears to be a Kiroko.It can take on human form!"Kurapika explains,"Oooo maybe I can get some of its blood!"I say,excited,I've never seen this beast before."Huh?Why would you do that?"I hear Gon ask,but I ignore him."That guy needs a doctor really badly!"Leorio yells then the Kiroko jumps out the window with the woman.Gon and Kurapika go after the Kiroko,but me and Leorio stay behind.Leorio quickly starts treating the man,and since he's bleeding I try to use Research(a ability that make them able to find out what blood type,how they got injured and things someone's immune to by seeing them bleed)but I can't detect anything,so this must be fake."Leorio,stay we the man,Im going to Kurapika"I say,grabbing my bag I set on the floor."Wait!Don't leave!"He yells but I'm already out the door and walking to where Kurapika is,or at least where I think he is.There I see Kurapika aiding to the women who got kidnapped.Then I get a small glimpse of a tattoo on her wrist,Its one women get in cultures to pledge chastity.Kurapika looks behind and gives me the look that he knows too."Kurapika anddd Yae!"I hear 'Leorio' yell,Kurapika did say that Kiroko can take human form,so I bet thats a Kiroko.Plus,why would Leorio leave a patient,doesn't sit right with me."You ok?"'Leorio' asks Kurapika,talk about priorities."Leorio?"Kurapika says, obviously confused."Guess you are ok.What a relief"Leorio says."Hows the man?"Kurapika asks."Yeah 'Leorio'?"I ask suspiciously."Good!I think he'll pull through just fine"He say,yeah thats not Leorio,the real one got way worse posture."Lucky for him,the wound wasnt that deep".Because it was staged,stupid."I gave him some painkillers so he's sleeping it off back at the cabin"what kind of painkillers do you have in that briefcase that can make someone pass out in under 10 minutes?Then again,this isn't the real Leorio."I see"Kurapika say, before HITTING HIM RIGHT IN THE FUCKING HEAD!I think I finally found a mother figure guys!Wait who am I even talking to?Anyway,'Leorio' then turns into one of the Kiroko."How could you tell!"The Kiroko asks, looking at both me and Kurapika."Your posture isn't as bad as the real one"I explain,Kurapika chuckling a little then explaining his reasoning."To be honest,I didn't actually think you were.You see.Leorio made a promise that he'd take care of that injured man.When I saw him,I assumed he had left the man all alone.And with the magical beast one the loose,I attacked him for abandoning his obligation"Mom says,yes I'm calling him mom,mate.I never had a good one.The Kiroko then ran away."And you,tell me right now.Who are you and what is it you want from us?."DAMN MOM IS BADASS!

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Time skip because it's all Gon(aka little bean)next.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Still Yae pov

"How many years has it been since someone could tell us apart?"One of the Kiroko's ask the other"I'm so happy!"."Can you tell them apart?"Leorio asks me and Kurapika."No"."I mean if they both kindly bleed out I could mate"."What?"They both ask me at the same,I just shrug."The Kiroko that Kurapika and I hit is the husband"Gon explains,at least he's trying to help.

"Let us introduce ourselves"One Kiroko says."We are the navigators,Our family provides support for the hunter exam.".
"I'm their daughter"The 'wife' said."I'm their son"The 'Husband' says after."Man,you had us fooled."Leorio says to the husband or maybe the wife?I'm not sure."Maybe you and Kurapika but not me"I say, confidently."The exam site moves,keeps it interesting.But that's why they relocate it every year,understand?"One of the Kiroko."They hire us to bring worthy people to the exclamation site "One of the other Kiroko explains."We don't help every candidate"The daughter explains."First,we see if their even qualified to take the exam by testing them"The son explains."Mr.Kurapika?We made certain we only gave you the most vague hints but you were still ablr to pick up one them and determine that we wernt a married couple.You only caught a glimpse of my tattoo,but you knew tgat in this region,these tattoo's are only worn by women who've taken a vow of chastity.Mr.Kurapika has dematrated that he's incredibly knowledgeable.Therefore,he passes."The daughter explains."Yay!Way to go Mom!"I whisper to him."Mom?"He chuckles."Thanks."

"Mr.Leorio?You,sir, unfortunately never realized that I wasn't who I claimed to be.However,you dressed my wounds faster and more thoroughly than any doctor."The son starts,but mate if I couldn't use Research than the wound was not deep enough anyway,he continues."More importantly,you demostrated admiral's empathy and kindness by continuing to reassure me that my wife would be okay.That makes it clear to me that your worthy of taking the hunter exam.And so,you pass"He finishes."You did it!"Gon says as Leorio flops on the ground."Next,Mx.Yae."The son started"Somehow,right as you saw me you could tell it was an act."The daughter then started to talk."When you saw my tattoo,like Kurapika, knew that I was not married.You also demostrated great observation skills.Therefore you also pass."She finishes as I let out a sigh."And finally Mr.Gon"One Kiroko started."Your superhuman physical ability and your power of observation defy logic.You,too,are worthy to take the hunter exam.So,you pass"The Kiroko finished.We all fist bump each other then we hold onto the Kiroko's legs and start flying to the exam.

Extras
Kurapika"Hey,why do you call me Mom?"
Yae"I didn't have a good one,and also,you do act like a Mom"
Kurapika"Is that a bad thing?"
Yae"No!Plus,Leorio seems like a dad that would give there child alcohol while there under aged"
Kurapika"Just what are you implying!?"