Awakening of Dirt Face

Not today please. (Annabeth)

Annabeth and Jason were trapped in the clutches of a giant about to be sacrificed for the old dirt face to rise. The king of the giants stepped forward and boomed,

"Mother Earth, we shall sacrifice these two demigods so that the BLOOD OF—"

He was cut short by a shadow from above. Then a miracle happened, as if they were angels, the rest of the seven shot down from the sky.

"GIANTS!" Percy shouted, "We now finish all you cowards back to Gaea."

Then the battle started. The seven fell like ashes to the ground. Percy shouted

"TO THE HEROES OF OLYMPUS!"

Maybe it was Percy's energy or tone, but when he said that, everyone felt a surge of energy and charged.

Piper was furious, she sliced and used charm speak to confuse the titan that held Jason. At last, the giant let go of Jason as he fell to the ground smashing a few monsters.

Frank morphed into all kinds of animals and moved swiftly as he dodged and killed. Hazel fought back to back with Frank as she made the monsters bump or fall into her Mist. Leo shot the Argo ll cannons and shot some of his fireballs from above.

While Jason was recovering, a monster charged at Piper, slicing at her arm as she barely dodged.

"Piper!" Jason shouted.

He quickly turned to the monster and sliced it in half with his sword, as it disintegrated.

"Are you okay?" He quickly kneeled next to Piper.

"Yeah."

Blood trickled down her arm as it sank into the ground, absorbing her blood.

Annabeth, still in the clutches of the giant, struggled to get free. Percy soon charged after him and sliced everywhere at the legs as he heard a shout.

"Piper!"

He froze momentarily as he saw Piper's blood absorbed into the ground. Distracted, the giant smacked him with the back of his hand and he went flying into a pillar with a crunch.

"Percy!" She cried.

Percy stood up weakly, his head spinning and ears buzzing.

"Now for one more demigod blood," the giant said in a low voice even Percy could feel the vibrations. He pointed his sharp nail towards Annabeth's neck. Annabeth froze. Percy was enraged, he set aside all the pain and stood up straight. His body shivering and his breath was staggered, but despite the pain he managed to spit out a few words.

"Don't touch her." He growled.

His eyes glowed with anger and murder, his glare was so murderous that Annabeth was frozen with horror. The giant had a face of true terror and distraught as Percy sauntered toward him. The blood on his forehead was slowly traveling down his face.

Wait what?

"NO!" Annabeth screamed.

His blood trickled down to his chin and splattered into the floor where it was absorbed.

And Gaea awakened.