03 - the rude guy from the club -

BELLES POV :

I run over to Christina with open arms screaming from the top of my lungs.

I practically jumped into her arms. We haven't seen each other in weeks since she was in France.

"I missed you so much babyyy" she said spinning as we hugged.
"I missed you the most!" I replied.

She scoffed. "Impossible." She pulled away from the hug, Locking our arms together.

"Can you two stop screaming and get in The car?" Leo shouted honking his car Horn. Christina replied with her middle finger as we walked to the car.

Jada sat in the front dead asleep, Leo drove and we had the backseats.

I wore a black dress with a slight thigh slit and a leather jacket, If I'm gonna do a mission I'm going to look cute doing it!

Dresses were also good at hiding knives, I really like knives.

The drive was two hours so it wasn't too bad.
We blasted music, Christina played a lot of Lana del ray songs ultimately putting me to sleep.

I love her music, it's so calming.

We finally arrived at a hotel, I shoved Christina's loopy ass out the car.
"Bitch get the fuck out" I said grumpy, I hate waking up.

She whacked me in the arm several times before getting out of the car.
"Will you two stop playing around." Leo scolded us.

"Leo, Babe, them playing around makes us look less suspicious, since we all decided to dress in black." Jada implied. Giving him a peck on the lips.

"Yeah, listen to your girlfriend leooo!" I teased as he rolled his eyes wrapping an arm around her waist.

He's such a softie.

We finally walked into the hotel, We waited at the reception.

I stood there waiting, My eye caught a fairly tall man, He looked familiar but I couldn't remember when I ever saw that man, we made eye contact for a split second before he walked away.

"Hello— How can I help you-" Before the lady could speak Jada had a gun pointed to her head backing her up into the back office.

We followed behind her, My hand was placed on my gun holder while Leo held his out.

"Now, You're gonna tell us what room Irvin Miroslav is staying in, or I'll blow your head off." She said backing the lady into the wall.

I'm not proud of my job but I have no choice really.

I walked up to Jada. "jada no la vas a matar ¿verdad?" I spoke in Spanish with concern lacing my tone.
(Translation: Jada, You're not gonna kill her, are you?)

"No." She replied.

"H— He-He— He's staying in our luxury suite on the 7th floor." She stuttered, I could see tears forming in her eyes.

"Key." Jada Demanded holding her hand out.

She's so hot— my brothers so lucky.

The woman scrambled through her keys shaking in fear as sweat dripped from her forehead. She practically threw the keys to Jada.

Jada released the gun pointed to her head walking back to Leo who sat back Totally swooned by his girlfriend.

I mean— So am I.

"Nice baby." He said with a grin, she walks up to him with a smile connecting her lips with his.

I gag "Can you not?" I said looking back to them, Christina was tying the lady up and duct taping her mouth.