[A Dream]]

After school, I walked all the way home tired from everything, all I wanted to do was sleep and enjoy my Saturday tomorrow.

When I got home I took my shoes off and just threw my backpack on the couch before going up to my room and getting my pajamas.

I took a light snack and went to bed.

The sound of somebody sleeping made me wake up and look next to me and saw... Ji-a.

My eyes widened and I got off the bed.

"W-What the fuck...?"

Then everything became dark and the room shifted making me fall to the ground.

A shining bright light hit my face and I stood up to look around and see that I was in the neighborhood where Ji-a and I grew up.

Memories of me playing outside with her flooded my mind and made tears fall from my eyes.

I then saw someone familiar sitting on the swings... It was... Me...

"There you are [M/n] I've been looking for you!"

I heard Ji-a's voice from afar and I turned my head to where I heard her voice and saw her running to me.

"Come On My Dad gave me enough money for me to buy you something from the ice cream shop let's go!"

She grabbed my hand and we ran together to the ice cream shop.

I smiled at that memory until everything went dark again and everything shifted.

The beating of a heart sounded in my ears louder and louder until my ears started ringing.

*Drip*

*Drip*

The sound of... Water was dripping or was it water?

I looked up to the crimson-red sky and the sun shining down... At Ji-a and Sae-Hyun's bodies.

My breathing got heavier and heavier.

I looked at my hands to see so much blood... Dripping from my fingers... And onto the pool of water.

Did I... Do this?

"oh my God... No..."

I put my hands on my face and started yelling with more tears coming from my eyes.

"WHAT HAVE I DONE?"

I said and fell onto my knees and saw my reflection in the blood.

Blood was on my face and my eyes were wide open with my pupils dilated.

"Hehe... Hahaha... HAHAHAHAH... OH, LORD... JUST WANNA DIE!!!!!!!!"

I slammed my fist onto the floor and continued laughing with my tears now turning into blood drops.

I looked up and saw the bodies were gone, the blood was gone, and now I saw Ji-a standing with her back turned on me.

"Ji-a?..."

I stood up and started walking up to her.

"Ji-a!"

Then HE appeared in front of me with a smirk.

"W-What..."

I started moving a distance away from them and he started to touch her again making her moan and look at me before looking at him and they started to kiss.

"N-no... Not... AGAIN!"

Anger now filled my head making me ball up my fists and run towards them.

"I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU BOTH!"

but...

I woke up...

The smell of blood hit my nose and I sat up.

Everything was a dream...

I started to feel nauseous and I immediately ran into the bathroom to throw up.

"Fuck... Ugh..."

Two drops of Blood started falling from my nose and onto the floor.

"aw, man... it's probably nothing..."

Right?

[See You Soon?]]

[I'll soon make a longer chapter next time when I have time, I promise, also thanks for 81 followers I love you all:)]]