❤️CHAPTER 1❤️

"A lady in her Mid-Twenties pointed her gun at a man who was in his thirties kneeling in front of her with bloodshot clothes

"Maybe in your next life, you will be able to kill me, aww maybe not because YOU are not capable of that anyways GOOD.BYE", she said after shooting the man's knee as he shouted in agony

"y-you will p-p-ay for t-this"

"Tell me how much?" said as she smirked

"Y-your life a-and yo-ur virginity Or-chid," He said with an evil smile but it slowly faded as she smirked

Shot shot

"He is dead, feed him to the dogs."

"How dare he say my name" she whispered

After changing and coming out of the bunker Orchid looked almost like a killer goddess, almond shape eyes fitting her ice blue colored eyeballs, a button nose on her glasslike golden skin, umber shades of hair slightly covering her face, and the rest flowing in the whist of winds behind. She wore a beige long coat overcovering her olive green knee-length dress with a florescent blueprint wearing a simple necklace walking like a model, in a way that no one could have ever guessed she just killed a person. Walking past the end of the street a sleek black limo showed in which she entered and sat on the seat.

"So did you kill him," the driver asked

"Yes but how DARE he talk back to ME ...... wait why does this sound familiar" She looks at the driver and squeals in happiness

"BROTHER YOU ARE BACK YAY"

"YAH ORCHID MALKA RYDER STOP SHOUTING IN MY EAR"

"FIRST YOU STOP SHOUTING IN MY EAR JAYDON THEO RYDER"

"Ok ok gosh I think my ear is bleeding"

"Don't forget you're talking to the princess of THE Loughton Kingdom "

"But I am your older brother and THE prince for THE Loughton Kingdom for your information "

"Well you never acted like one"

"Well I am liked better than you"

They kept fighting till they reached their castle

As they reached their castle another surprise awaited Orchid. As she went in, she wore a cold face that could even kill someone with a glare thrown at them but it was the polar opposite when she was around people who knew her very well. She was the one who wanted everything perfect but not always, and due to her behaviors, most of the guards were scared because If she was not in the mood she could turn into a devil and no one could stop her including her parents.

Due to that, there weren't many guards in the house only the ones who were adored by her and her family and probably the best-trained ones. Most of the guards were jealous of the ones who were inside because they would be able to experience the sweet and humble side rather than the cold and arrogant one.

Every worker bowed as she entered the place

"Mom, Dad, and devil I am back from my mission, and look who is here with me " she screamed

Clink Clink Clink

the taps of the heels down the stairs were heard, and she saw a woman in her Mid-forties coming downstairs followed by a man who was about to be in his fifties, young woman in her teens after they saw Jayden she heard the squealing of her sister and as she ran down the stairs and jumped on Jaydon and started crying.