🧡CHAPTER 38🧡

Author POV

Aruvi was very confused on seeing it because she doesn't remember packing it

Arumv: oruvela na illaydha time la ilavarasi pack pannirupangalo?

She thought and took the book in her hands

It wasn't any normal book which was there in the future it looked very ancient and new at the same time

(Idhumaari but without the key and it was tied with a knot)

She opened the thread knot carefully and kept it on the table before sitting on the stool placed near the table laying the book on the table

She opened the first page, there it was written in a cursive font

"Princess Orchid Malka"

Aruvi was confused at the lack of her last name but continued on turning the ancient pages revealing her life

Arumv: Journal?

Was her immediate thought as she gazed on the sheet

She was too curious to close it and decided to read it, maybe she could know more about herself while reading this

(Dear readers, unga author ku yendha time period la indha past yeludhanu nu theriyadha jaranathinal date yedhuvum mention panna padadhu nor any historical events. But IF you want then like you can imaging somewhere around 1800 - 1900 but again no historical events will be mentioned or change the story. and about the British rule, yes they ruled but in this kingdom they had only a little rule to play, you will know y in future episodes)

(Letter is paraphrased as if it was written by an actual princess so if you find any difficulty, you are free to ask and I will try to clarify each doubt)

===================================

4 March, xxxx

Dearest diary,

Verily, I find myself astonished at the notion of penning my thoughts within the confines of a book. Life hath become a whirlwind of activity, and thus, the need to document my innermost musings hath arisen. Alas, it is oft said that books of this nature should not grace the hands of royals, for if discovered by nefarious individuals, dire consequences may ensue. Fear not, for I shall ensure that this secret remains concealed, known only to me and the shadows.

As for my life, being a young princess doth not entail much labor, save for the obligation to present myself as a vision of grace before the common folk. However, matters of the heart do require effort. Ah, the challenge of evading the prying eyes of the populace whilst seeking solace with my beloved Adrian. My training in the art of assassination hath proven invaluable in this endeavor.