2• 𝘐 𝘏𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘛𝘰 𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘬 𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘝𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘴?

"No Y/n, we aren't Aliens, we are Vampires," Namjoon said with the most stoic expression ever.

And all that crossed your head was the fact that this could only be a bad dream. For never in your life, even as a dreamt child did you wonder to encounter such supernatural beings. They don't exist. Vampires don't exist in the real world. The world isn't Vampire Diaries.

"Sir, you must be kidding, vampires don't exist in the real world," your voice was one of mockery, telling him that you didn't like the joke.

"Do you think I wore a goddamn suit and sat here with seven other people except you and me just to joke about our identities? What do you take me for Ms. Kang?" Namjoon's tone was harsh now, the deep smooth voice was disappearing slowly and annoyance started grimacing over his face.

"But sir, I'd take you seriously, I'd believe you if you say something fathomable. This doesn't seem anything other than a joke. How can I believe that you're a vampire?" you said with a firm tone, the Asian education system has always taught to prove things that were already proven so why won't you ask for a proof of something that so obviously seemed stupid?

"Oh dear Y/n, do you even have the slightest idea who you are talking to right now?" Namjoon said now staring dead in your eyes, his expression was one of challenge.

"I do. I'm here for a job interview but not for my future boss to pretend being a vampire like a child," you said in response, feeling your patience running out.

"Don't cross your limit human-" the tall muscular guy was cut off by Namjoon as he said, "Leave it Jungkook, let me handle it."

"Ms. Kang how about some proof?" the leader said, his expression one of mockery.

"Sure," you replied, if he was actually a damn vampire, let him show it.

And then Namjoon suddenly disappeared from your view, you could bet that he was sitting right in front of you on the chair on the opposite side of the table, but he was gone, out of the blue.

You turned around to check where he went and astonishingly he was standing right beside you, so close that you could feel his coolness. The cold air that surrounded him. The grim aura he carried. He bent near your ear and opened his mouth a little more than when he spoke something, his fangs came out of his mouth. The fangs were silver, as if made of the real precious metal. He moved his hand over yours, at a distance yet it felt like the the coldest breeze of the Antarctic just blew over you. He made your gaze shift to him without touching and you noticed that his eyes were golden.

After he was done with his work, he disappeared again and was found sitting on his original position. Surprisingly, none of the other seven spoke a single syllable all while he did everything. It was as if all of them were spell-bound or fear-bound. His demeanor almost controlled the air that entered the place, the amount of times they blinked their eyes. You were stunned to say the least. The black haired individual's dark brown eyes had turned to the most sparkling gold when he made you look at him.

"Do you believe me now?" Namjoon asked satirically.

"I- don't know," your voice was close to a whisper and that visibly annoyed the woman sitting beside you, Alinec Ella.

"If there's one thing you should know about working with us is never to doubt Namjoon Hyung," Jungkook, the right hand man of the golden eyed 'vampire' said as a warning.

Now it seemed like the others finally got the chance to speak as there were relieved sighs from one side of the table and sounds of low whispers were heard. You were still shocked and it only grew worse when the tall muscular right hand man looked at you dead in the eye, changing his eye colour to threaten you more. His eyes went from the darkest of browns to the deepest of blues. Shining brighter than the night sky. It was a shame that the beautiful eyes were used to threaten others by these two handsome individuals.

"Namjoon, I believe you've scared her a lot after scolding us for doing the same," the palest of the group, Yoongi said.

"I absolutely agree," Seokjin added.

The leader glared at the two individuals but his eyes remained the same colour, and it was unsurprising by now that the two men who accused their leader transformed their eyes from brown to other shades. Yoongi's eyes went silver, sparkly silver. While Seokjin's went from brown to red, the most intimidating colour of eyes you had ever seen. And for the first time you saw a hint of waver in the leader's posture. Why did he react to these two guys' actions?

"It's a bit too much to take in, isn't it?" the sweet guy beside you, Jimin whispered.

"Indeed," you said in a muffled voice addressing him.

"I'll tell you one thing. Namjoon, Jungkook, Yoongi and that girl are the least helpful of all of us, if you want to ask something, it's better you talk to me or Taehyung or Hoseok," his voice was lower than the previous time and he was a bit more observative of his surroundings now.

"Are you all really vampires?" you asked him, still reluctant.

"That's true, everyone except you here is a vampire. Intimidating I know, but no one will harm you unless you get on their nerves," he said while looking straight.

"Kang Y/n?" Namjoon called you out and it had your spine curved. You were scared of this man now.

"Are you ready for this job?" he asked you, the glint of golden slightly visible in his eyes.

"I am a human," you weakly said, the thought of the debt escaping your mind.

"That's the exact requirement," Yoongi jumped in the middle of the conversation. He was apparantly too annoyed by the prolonging of this stupid interview.

"But you all are vampires," you defensively responded.

"That's what we told you a little while back, are you audibly memorising everything you see here?" Yoongi said to you, his voice was laced with disrespect. He was insulting you.

"Yoongi calm down," Namjoon's deep and calm voice silenced the whole room, no chatters, no whispers. Only expectant stares at me from the men and a disgusted side eye from the woman.

"I have to work with vampires?" you stupidly asked and could see Yoongi visibly frowning.

But there was an unreadable expression shadowing Namjoon's face. What was it?

Thanks for reading 💜