3# Gecko Island

A loud crash wakes me, I hear a lot of shouting after the crash, making me sit up. I look at my surroundings. It seems like I'm in the cabin of the boat that saved me,

Thank God I'm not on that island anymore, actually, thank the people who saved me.

Who did save me? I stand up, wobble a bit and crash to the floor making the yelling outside cees I hear a series of Shes awake! and what was that crash?

~No one's P.O.V~

Luffy looks at Zoro with a smile.

"Shes awake!" he says with enthusiasm before leaping over to the door and grabbing the handle. Zoro sits up from his nap and walks over to the cabin door as well.

"What was that crash?" he questions as Luffy opens the door to reveal Alexi, ass up on the floor.

"H-hey..." she stutters out before trying to get back up but failing. Nami walks over and pushes the two boys out of the way and walks in.

"Hey, we couldn't find any treasure on your island, and we thought you needed help so." She says walking over to you and helping you up.

"Thank you! Thank you so much, I washed up there after a huge storm" Alexi says.

"What's your name?" Luffy steps through the door and stands beside you.

"I'm Alexi. Who are you?" She asks as Nami helps her onto the bed again.

"I'm Monkey D Luffy! and I'm going to be king of the pirates!" He says with a big smile.

~Alexi's P.O.V~

"W-wait, you guys are pirates?" I ask scootching away from them.

"They are, I'm not. I'm only traveling with them" Nami says.

"Oh... And who are you two?" I question, looking at the other two.

"I'm Nami" she says.

"I'm Roronoa Zoro" the moss hair dude says.

"Well, I better steer the ship" Nami says before walking out of the room.

"Yeah, I'm gonna take a nap" Zoro says as he walks out, along with Nami leaving me and Luffy alone.

"What's in the bag?" He questions, pointing at my mum's medical bag.

"It's my mum's medical bag, she used to be a nurse but..." my brain flashes to the image of my mum crushed under the concrete slab. A small tear wells in my eyes thinking about her.

"Oh, so she's a medic?" he says sitting down next to me.

"She was yeah. I am too, that's why I've kept the bag." I say looking at it.

"Cool, I need a medic on my crew." he says with a toothy smile.

"Your crew?"

"Yeah, I'm forming a pirate crew then going to the grand line to find the one piece. Then I will be king of the pirates!" He says excitedly.

"How good are you at being a medic?" He asks.

"I-I don't really know, I come from a small village so there weren't much serious injuries." I answer looking at him.

"Oh, that's ok" he smiles ear to ear and stands up.

"You should join my crew!" Luffy says still wearing a big smile.

Join his crew? should I? I don't really have a place to go...

"I don't know..." I say looking away from him.