(Part 1: r.p meets fomo)

*it was another night at the mall and at the game store Fomo was thinking of a new content*
Fomo: oh boy time to make some new content but what?, hmm
*while he was thinking R.p walked in looking around, admiring the place*
R.p: whoa this place is so cool and so much tech, I wonder why burgertron called this all nerd stuff-
Fomo: hey who you calling nerd stuff nerd little-wait do I know you?
R.p: oh hi I'm r.p I'm Burgertron's pet red panda *show paw for a handshake*
Fomo: ooh wait I know who you are now and I don't care!, if your a cat or red panda I am too busy right now!

p I'm Burgertron's pet red panda *show paw for a handshake*Fomo: ooh wait I know who you are now and I don't care!, if your a cat or red panda I am too busy right now!

R.p: 0_0 sooo no handshake then?....
Fomo: ugh take a hint it's a-*he gets an idea 💡* oh actually it is nice to meet you uhh red paws?
R.p: it's r.p
Fomo: yeah yeah whatever, look how about we have some fun like friends~....
R.p: oh ok I guess I can help you make a bot vid itt could be a good content for you
Fomo: yes yes let's do it now!
*the two started to make the most cutest content with r.p doing all the cute things poses, playing with pet toys, and cutest faces. It was fun well to r.p Fomo just only used her for his content*
Fomo: ok we are done now to post it and everybot will love it!
R.p: well that was fun but maybe do you wanna hang out sometime-
Fomo: hahahaha like never I never wanna hang out with a low level furball like I always say i am the malls top influencer, my lifestyle is my brand! I need content content content! So I don't have time to spend time with a red raccoon so byeee *walks off to show the botvid he tricked r.p into doing*

p into doing*

*R.p just stood there hurt a bit*
R.p: he-he tricked me....that was kinda mean..
*meanwhile Fomo showed the video to everybot watching and enjoying it while r.p sat their still upset but she still thinks he did like her maybe he didn't know how to say it*
R.p: I wonder why he tricked me and he didn't even tell me is name?
Steered wrong: that's Fomo he is part our squad the gamer geeks, he is such a jerk all he cares about is his content oh I'm steered wrong by the way the leader of the squad.
R.p: I'm r.p the red panda-
Game over: we know who you are r.p the lost bots mentioned you to the other squads