(Part 3: R.p and fomo/i'm sorry for everything i've done)

Fomo: snorg!!!!!! I'm bored
Snorg: ok ok geez *plays a song but also getting tired* ugh I need to stop
Fomo: hey! I didn't say to stop yet!!!
Steered wrong: Fomo you should not treat us like slaved dude!, your just being bossy and rude
Fomo: why should I care I am the sick one!
The others gamer geeks: Ugh that's it! We are done! *they all leave fomo*
Fomo: fine I don't need you guys anyway-a-a-a-a
R.p: here *passes tissue*
Fomo: oh thanks red paws *blows nose and realizes r.p was standing next to him* What are you doing here?!
R.p: heard you were sick so I wanted to help out 😁
Fomo: oh yeah right you little red freak?, your just gonna leave too I bet!
R.p: just see Fomo just see...
*later on r.p brought Fomo soup*
Fomo: *sips* bleah! It's not warm enough!! Warm it up you red fur ball! (His thoughts: oh she is so gonna get upset and leave me now-)
R.p: oh...ok I'll warm it up be right back *leaves to warm the soup*
Fomo: what?! No ugh I am done with you or even a...do it yourself Fomo??? Huh....
R.p: back! And I warmed it up, you want me to feed you or you can do it yourself? Your choice buddy
Fomo: I...I can feed myself thanks *takes bowl and starts eating*
R.p: ok then buddy I gotta use the bathroom be back in a bit Fomo *leaves to the bathroom*
Fomo: buddy? She didn't do what the gamer geeks did to me and she kept coming back even when I-I *remember how he treated her and how she just kept caring about him made him remember something in the past, and just as he was thinking r.p came back*
R.p: hey Fomo buddy I'm back-oh your done with the soup?
Fomo:....yeah...
R.p: hehe you must have liked it that much buddy-wait are you crying?-*Fomo hugs her and crying*
Fomo: *tears streaming down his face* I'm so sorry for everything I said and did to you yesterday and today! *cries harder*
R.p: *hugs back* there there Fomo I understand you really didn't mean it, you just need to spend time with others more often is all.
Fomo: I know but I act like the way I am because I feel left behind and forget sometimes so that's why I'm acting like a jerk *still crying*
R.p: I see but I forgive you in fact I forgave you the first time you tricked me, I just want us to be friends and treat each other like how good friends should.
Fomo: *stops crying* thanks r.p I promise to be better from now on, and treat others with more respect....*yawns and falls asleep*
R.p: 🙂 aw what the heck *cuddles with him to make sure he is safe*
Chitter clicks: hey Fomo look dude we-oh....
*he sees the two cuddling together and decides to come back with the others later but takes a picture of them first*
Steered wrong: so?
Chitter clicks: I think Fomo has made a new friend.