Chapter Two

Throughout my life, I have lived my boring, routine life, as an obedient girl who never refuses a word to her family. I gave up my dream, life, and everything to make them happy. I don't know if this is stupidity or negativity. What did I do to myself? 

Mia opens her eyes, she is holding Edward's hand while he sits on the floor next to the sofa sleeping resting his head on the sofa. Mia smiles when she sees the blanket on her and takes her hand from his slowly so as not to wake him. She stands stretching her body. Mia gets down on her knees and whispers "Edward."

Edward opens his eyes and stretches his neck "Good morning."

"Good morning."

He looks around and at the window showing the very sunny day "Oh my God, I slept here."

She nods "Yes" She looks around "Do you want to have breakfast?" She smiles "After I take a quick shower."

"Why not?" Mia stands up again and heads to collect the heels lying on the floor, while Edward is watching her "Mia."

Mia turns to him, "Yes."

Edward stands up "Who were you begging yesterday not to leave you?"

Mia looks at him for a moment and gives him a fake smile "It could be a nightmare, I don't really remember." Mia quickly turns around and heads to her room.

Edward sighs and heads to the restroom, washes his face, and stands for a moment watching the reflection of his face. He was not used to this frown, what his life was like a year ago. He was the happiest person on Earth, with the woman he loved and the work he loved. When he reached this state, he did everything for his family. Will he come back to take revenge on everyone?

After a while, Edward comes out of the restroom and heads to Mia's bedroom hears the shower turn off, and calls out loudly "Mia!"

Mia from inside the bathroom "Yes"

"Do you want breakfast at any café outside?"

Mia comes out wearing a spaghetti summer dress and a towel covering her wet hair "Please, because I checked the kitchen there is nothing to eat in the mansion and the water is very icy" Edward did not pay attention to what she said because of her beauty, which charmed him "Are you with me?"

"Yes, with you" He looks around the room "Your room is not tidy at all."

She mocks him "Yes, Mother"

He laughs and heads to her desk takes a painting and looks at the rest of the unfinished paintings "Very dark paintings."

She looks at them with him "new vision"

"Let me say that I did some research on you, all of your drawings for hope to life and love; cartoon characters or landscapes or romantic paintings."

"As I say, a new vision for me every artist needs change."

The paintings are all from Dark Art, Gothic to the macabre. It often features themes of death, decay, and darkness, and can be seen as a reaction against the light and airy style of traditional art. 

Edward gives her a look "I am sorry but they make me uncomfortable" she chuckles "Like entering my soul, I know it's art but they affect me really bad but they are beautiful" 

Mia smiles "Dark art can be disturbing or even scary, but it can also be beautiful and thought-provoking. macabre, surreal, morbid, spooky, unsettling, bizarre, and creepy."

"Oh my, all of that, interesting" he looks at other paintings "But why the wolves in more than painting"

She takes off the hair towel frees her wet hair and throws it at the bed "Cause wolves don't need our help to survive, they are complex, highly intelligent animals who are caring, playful, very loyal to their wolf spouses, and above all devoted to family."