Introduction

Tick tock, the clock moves slower as Edward’s eyes watch it trying to ignore his therapy session, the room faces the garden and the sun shines brightly. The wooden furniture with plants makes the place more cozy to feel free to talk.

Edward Glover is the handsome man every girl dreams of, with a builder's body, brown eyes brown hair white skin but gets a little tanned cause he is a military man wearing a sports outfit, he moves his leg fast and nervousily as his therapist Dr. Oilver Taylor watches him.

“So Edward congrats on your marriage that you didn’t mention last time you were here”

Edward looks at him “Even us” he looks at him confused “No one mentioned it to us” he shrugs “That we will marry after three weeks”

He nods “Okay” he looks at the brunette petite beautiful girl wearing a summer dress sitting next to Edward “You must be the bride to be”

She nods without any emotion “I am, my name is Mia Wilson. Nice to meet you”

Since they start the session none of the couples look at each other just ignoring the existence they are here that is what Oilver notices “You two arranged marriage” They nod “If you know her a week ago, why she is with you today?” to her “Why you are here, Mia?”

“His mom suggested to know you what I am up to in this marriage, she said he has some problems”

Edward finally looks at her “We all have problems” he takes a deep breath “I bring her here to tell her that I can’t be in a relationship”

Mia feels offended “As I am begging you to marry me, I don’t want you. I’m not that type of girl you know”

“I’m sorry, Mia, I didn’t mean that way but when both of us say the same thing, I have problems and we don’t want each other maybe they will accept that”

Oliver stops them “Okay, wait you two don’t want each other” They nod “Just say no”

Edward groans “I wish it was that easy but our parents are friends and for some reason, my father's foundation is going down and her father suggested to unite ours to her family foundation and become one by marriage and work because we are the only heirs to them”

Mia nods “And I’m a girl” she rolls her eyes “Anyone can play in my mind and take everything I have” She stares at the empty “They still see me as a child who can’t take care of what she owns”

“I see, a complicated situation but you Mia seems you have more than that reason”

“For many reasons, people get married… as mom said Improving health and lifestyle, Lower cases of stress and depression, To have children” mocking her mother’s words “maybe to lower my tax” she chuckles “and Prestige… This was the most idiot thing I’ve ever heard from her when I asked why I had to marry”

“Why?” The therapist asked fixing his glasses.

“Why? You even ask me Why?” She turns to look at Edward.

Edward gives his therapist a look “Because we will marry for people for our prestige” looks at her “Not for us”

Mia sighs "We should love each other deadly even when we don't know each other, mean love on the billionaires' terms"

Edward nods "Our parents"