𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Remember the vampire? Well, now you're one aswell

"Remember the vampire? Well, now you're one aswell."

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

DATE: December 4th, 1692

"You must go, now, Arabella!" Jasper exclaimed. The townspeople were getting closer, carrying their pitchforks and stakes on fire. Fear rushed through Arabella's veins. This could be it. They'll never believe me anyways.

Yesterday, Arabella and her best friend Jasper were out in town, when suddenly a man named Joseph Melvin approached Arabella.

"Miss Arabella Stirling, my my, how you've grown more beautiful since the last time I saw you!" He said with an unsettling smirk on his face.

Now, Joseph was a well respected man in town, having high influence over everyone and everything. Sure, he was good looking and was definitely interested in Arabella. But, he was rude and cocky, and certainly not the type of man Arabella would ever want to marry.

"Well, Sir Melvin, you saw me yesterday, so I don't think I've changed much." Arabella spoke.

Joseph's smirk dropped. "Anyways, how does tonight sound? You and me, all alone. You will cook me a feast and you will also get the pleasure of calling me your future husband." His hungry eyes gleamed at the thought of the girl waiting on him.

Jasper raised an eyebrow at his demand, then his gaze dropped to Arabella's face, wanting to see how she will turn him down this time.

"Anyways, how does never in your wildest dreams sound? You are nothing but an insufferable knave and I will never marry you!" She glared, venom lacing her words.

"How dare you speak to me like that? Just you wait wench, I'll make you regret your words!"

PRESENT

"Jasper, what do we do? Where will we go? They think I'm a witch for Christs sake!" Arabella was panicking. The small town of Salem was all she had ever known. Now, everyone she had ever met was out to get her.

"Yeah, they got the wrong person! I'm supposed to be the witch here." Jasper almost laughed, but considering the circumstances they were in, he settled for a slight smirk.

The girl scowled at him. "Then why don't you conjure up a spell or something to help us from getting hung from a tree?"

"I don't work well under pressure." He said, frantically looking around for somewhere to hide from the townspeople. "Quick, into the woods!" Jasper ran to the forest, ducking as he did so to keep him out of sight.