𝟎𝟎𝟏

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"How the hell did I put up with you for four-hundred years?"

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Meow."

Arabella groaned, "I can't believe you actually got a cat. A black one at that, next thing you know you're going to name it Salem. How stereotypical can you get?" Glaring at the dark cat that wouldn't stop meowing.

"That's actually a good idea! His name isn't Jasper Jr. anymore, it's now Salem." Jasper beamed as he drove down the deserted road.

The two drove from Washington all the way to Beacon Hills, California exactly one day before school started. The reason was because their friends and neighbours began to catch on to the fact that they looked the exact same as they did 5 years ago.

So, the vampire and witch duo packed their bags and did what they always did. Leave.

"Hey, we should pretend to be British at school tomorrow. Everyone will think we're the hot and mysterious British kids." The witch suggested.

"As if you could pull off a British accent." Arabella grimaced at the thought of Jasper embarrassing him and herself in front of the whole class.

"Ello luv! Would you fancy some tea and crumpe-" The boy was cut off (thankfully) by a loud gasp from Arabella.

"The cat just shat next to me. I repeat the cat just shat himself!" She had a horrified look on her face as she stared at Salem, who just dumped a foul smelling lump of poo right in the centre of the cup holders in Jasper's car.

"Jeez, is my accent that bad?" He nasally spoke as his left hand pinched his nostrils together to block out the scent.

"Bro, pull over! You better clean this up because I am not touching that."

"Okay, okay. Where's my spell book? I swear there's something in there to help." Jasper asked as he pulled over to the side of the road.

"It's in the backseat. Oh my god it smells so bad in here." Arabella complained as she hopped out of the car. "Look at that cat's face. He's taunting us, he knows what he's doing." Then, Salem started purring as he looked up at Arabella's eyes.

All of a sudden a blue car stopped right next to them, as well as a light blue jeep about 50 metres away. Arabella examined the driver and passenger. A pretty strawberry blonde girl and an equally as pretty brunette girl who looked around Arabella and Jasper's age (or at least the age they tell people) sat in the front seats of their car, looking at the two boys in the Jeep behind them.

"Hey, watch out!" The vampire yelled as a deer came bolting towards their car.

Shrieks filled the air as glass shattered on the ground. A lifeless body of the deer had its neck stuck right in the middle of the windshield. Leaving the two girls shocked as they rapidly climbed out the vehicle.

The pair of boys from the Jeep immediately ran towards them, worried.

"You okay?" The Latino looking one asked.

"It came out of nowhere!" The red haired girl panted.

"Are you hurt?" The other boy checked, hands grasping onto the girl's hands.

The two boys comforted the two girls about the incident that just occurred. Stress flooding their veins, wondering how the hell the deer did that to itself.

"Meow."

Everyone's attention switched to the tall blonde boy carrying a pitch black cat in his arms. "Ello lads, everythin' pip pip cheerio?" Jasper snickered in a quite horrible British accent.

The four strangers' faces contorted into expressions of concern and confusion. Arabella just shook her head in disappointment.

"I don't know him I swear." She said, trying to make a good first impression on her future possible classmates.

"What? Don't lie sweetheart, this here is me best friend, Arabella Stirling, since I was a wee young lad." He grinned as he put his free arm around Arabella's shoulder.

The others just smiled, trying to not laugh at his attempt of the accent.

"How the hell did I put up with you for four-hundred years?" She muttered under her breath, so nobody would hear.

"Four-hundred years?" The latino questioned. Arabella and Jasper's faces paled, how did he hear? Then, that's when the vampire smelt it, wet dog. Werewolf. That explains it. She thought.

"Wot? You must be off your rocket! Bloody hearing things." He nervously chuckled as Arabella mentally face palmed.

There was an awkward silence after that, the pair nor the group knew what to say. Just the sound of wind and the occasional frog ribbit echoing through their ears.

"So... are you two new?" The paler boy said, trying to fix the awkwardness but desperately failing.

Arabella sighed, "Yep. We're starting school tomorrow." Jasper had a tight lip smile plastered on his face as he put a thumbs up.

"I love your hair, it's so smooth. I'm Lydia Martin." The green eyed girl gushed to Arabella.

"Oh, thank you. I'm Arabella Stirling." She smiled in appreciation, running her fingers through her hair.

"Hey, where's that ring from? I swear I've seen it before. Also Stirling? I remember my dad telling stories about someone with the last name Stirling." The tall brunette girl questioned as she picked up Arabella's hand to look but instantly dropped it. "Woah, you're freezing."

Arabella gulped. "The ring runs in the family. And yeah, it's like negative one hundred degrees out here." She chuckled. Jasper looked at each one of them, seeing if any of them caught on to the fact that his best friend was a vampire. So far so good.

"Allison, stop scaring the girl." Lydia said as her eyes suddenly caught Jasper's. "And who might you be?" She took a step closer to him, twirling a piece of hair in her fingers, smirking at the boy.

"Jasper Chasey, darlin'." He smirked back, winking at the girl.

"Okay buddy, you can quit the British act. You're not fooling anyone."

"Stiles, he makes it work. I mean, look at him!" Lydia not so subtly checked Jasper out. Stiles just rolled his eyes.

"Look at me? No, look at you darlin', you're pure gorgeous." Jasper repeated her action back to her, eyes shamelessly raking the girl.

Arabella almost died of second-hand embarrassment, wondering how the witch's flirting actually worked. "We probably should get going now, big day tomorrow and we still have to unpack everything. It was nice meeting you guys, are you gonna be okay with um, the dead deer?"

"We'll be okay, see you at school tomorrow." Allison spoke, a bit suspicious of Arabella.

The supernatural pair said their goodbyes to the new group and drove away to their new house.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

word count: 1.1k

A/N:

sorry if i offended any british people💀 but anyways i just wanted to say i love sam claflin.

thank u for taking ur time and reading! please vote if u liked this chap and leave comments, it rlly motivates me

BYE AND SEE U NEXT CHAPTER