Chapter 8

I waited a long time, even had time to finish my sandwich, but Mark did not come down the stairs. An idea popped into my head. Would he mind if I went upstairs to look for him? I decided to find out. I heard a rummaging from one of the doors. Damn, I'm actually in his apartment. I felt like I was having deja vu -- I had seen his house tour. I opened to door quietly. He was sitting down eyes planted to the computer screen. Aw, he must have gotten distracted. I wasn't even the slightest bit offended. In fact, I sat down next to him.

He looked at me, realization dawning on his face. "Shit! Sorry, I was just going to check my emails and change a shirt, I really don't know how I ended up here." He apologized profusely.

I merely shook it off. It was safe to say that I was a hardcore gamer myself, so being carried away so easily was something that was quite relatable. I work in a damn gaming company for God's sakes! 

"What are you playing?" I asked, brushing off his apology.

"GTA 5 ," he answered sheepishly.

"You're kidding," I said, shocked. "I love that game!"

We spent quite a while talking about tactics and tricks that we discovered. The turkey sandwich sat on his kitchen counter, forgotten. 

Mark's POV

This girl is my dream girl, I tell ya. She's so unpredictable. I mean, I know that she works at Game.Co, so it must make her a gaming geek too, but she seemed so innocent and reserved. (Y/N) was something totally different, totally refreshing, and I loved it.

The way she furrows her eyebrows when she talks about something that she is passionate about, the way her mouth slowly spreads open when she's laughing, the way she subconsciously touches my hand when she's talking to me. If I was a drug addict, she would be my drug. 

One more thing that I like about her -- the fact that she so obviously watches my videos and is a fan of me, but tries to hide it. It's beyond adorable and, like I said, refreshing.

Is it too soon to say that I think I'm falling for her? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys/ galls fandom_bloster here and decided to leave you guys off there cause im sort of publishing this during school so yep sorry for the cliffhanger do you suddely wake up and kill mark or does. He actually succseed in doing something no one will ever know tune in next time!!!