The Kidnapping

You awoke the next day and Harry was still asleep. You deceided to leave a not for him saying, "Went to the shoppe"

You started walking to the shoppe when you felt a hand cover your mouth and a bag over your head. next thing you know is you got into a car and started driving. 

You could hear the voices in the background. and you couldnt believe it, it was, Mal, Jay Carlos, and evie.

"Ok take the bag off" Mal said

The bag got taken off your head. you were approaching Auradon. 

"WHY DID YOU TAKE ME!!!!" You screamed.

"Woah, woah, woah calm down. " Carlos said, "Your too bad for the isle, we need to take you and you need to learn lessons"

"WHAT??!!" you screamed again, "How long will you keep me??"

"Probably forever" Mal said calmly.

Tears were Pouring down your face, you thought of all the people on the isle. 

Jay scooted closer to you, he put a hand on your shoulder, "Hey, y/n....whats the matter?"

Jay was the one who really understood you.

With a trembling voice you said, "What about harry?" 

"no." evie said, "really?"

you nodded your head

you arrived in Auradon and the crew took you to show you your dorm. 

They showed you around the school, and handed you your scheldule. 

You finally had some free time and laid on your bed. Your roomate walked in, it was Nova, daughter of Tiana.

"Hey there! Im Nova! Daughter of Tiana" She replied happily.

You looked up with a sad look on your face, "Im y/n......Daughter of.." You stopped.

"Daughter of who?" Nova asked

"Hades"

A little gasp escaped Nova, "Oh! Im so sorry!"

"its fine, thats most reactions I get."