Before you begin...

Dulce bellum inexpertis

War is Sweet to Those Who Have Never Experienced It

*       *       *

Hello my loves, 

I want to start by saying thank you for taking time out of your day/night to check out this story. I can say with all honesty that this one is edging to be my favorite. I hope you soon feel the same as the chapters progress. 

I literally just posted another story, 'In the Rise' so I feel like I'm repeating myself, but this is my time to shine and ramble about anything I want to before the story starts (for instance, did you know that the weather man said it would rain today, when in fact, it did not? This is why I have trust issues). Blah Blah Blah more random stuff, read the story, yay another story, *do the hustle* lalalalala~~ *groovin* (currently jamming to this song as I write). 

*       *       *

At this point in time this is a stand alone story (lol there's no way I'll be making this a series (hopefully)). 

PLEASE NOTE: 

This story is not related to any person, place, or thing. It is pure coincidence if it does. DO NOT copy/rewrite any part of this story that will be featured/shown. If you are reading this on a site that is not Wattpad, you may be exposing you device to viruses and malware. You can read this story, 'A Song of War' for free on Wattpad

PLEASE ALSO NOTE: 

That I am now dancing to the song 'September' by Earth, Wind & Fire (why am I on a 70s kick you may ask? Consider it divine intervention from Spotify) (I just know I'm going to look back at this later and kick myself for telling you all what song(s) I was listening to). 

*        *        *

This story is dedicated to 

the warriors 

(aka you) 

*       *       *

Need an update? 'Right back Where We Started From' 

*       *       *

Salvation is found in the strangest of ways. 

This was shown on the day the god of war met her solider and two souls became one. 

They say monsters are made, but what do you do when they are born?

But monsters can be saviors to some, and that's what Conrad was to Ares.

On that one night, when he met the one he was supposed to protect for the rest of his life- as he looked and realized who she was to him.

His job of protector started that night, when a girl with poison in her veins looked into his eyes. 

*       *       *

As of now?: 'You Can't Hurry Love'

*       *       *

Until next time, 

loves, 

/////WORLD_JOY_/////

STARTED: September 30, 2023

ENDED: _________________ (*shrug*) 

And for the finale: 'Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go'