Getting ready🙌

Yn's pov:

°Bing!° I heard my phone go off, I grabbed it to see a message from my Best friend, Benji I opened it to see what he said,

Benji💞🌻: HEYYYY!!

You: Hii❤

Benji💞🌻: So my friend is throwing a party and said I can invite one person so....

You: You thought of me..?😯

Benji💞🌻: is that a yes?🙄

You: 100% what time?

Benji💞🌻: 9:30 pm.

You: IT'S 7:12 PM!!!

Benji💞🌻: that's why I'm on my way to your place, so we can get ready together.

You: Ok! See ya soon!❤

Benji💞🌻: Love ya!❤💙

You: Love ya more!💞

°Read 7:18°

I smiled to myself getting up to pick out a dress, I found 3 dresses I can't choose, 1: black with an expose back.  2: dark blue knee dress. 3: Hot pink..
"Shoot!" I said to myself °ding dong° I heard my doorbell, I walked downstairs opening the door "HEYYY!!" I hugged Benji "Hii!!" He hugged me back "I'm loving the whole fit!" I giggled "Thankss!!!" He did spun around, as I clapped laughing "Speaking of outfits, I can't choose a dress. "Say no more." He grabbed my hand and ran upstairs, "Close the door." I laughed "Fineeeee.." He walked back downstairs, "THERE!" He closed it, Jogging back up "So where are the dresses?" Benji asked picking up my cat 'Dez' "here they are." I grabbed them and threw them on my bed "The black one." Benji said, "We sure?" I asked to make sure, "Oh yeah." Benji put Dez down, "Now get dress." He said leaving the room.

Benji's pov:

I walked downstairs to grab a water bottle till I heard my phone ring "Hello..?" I said picking up a bit confused "Hi!" It was my friend Ben, "Did you find anyone?" He asked "Mhm!" I hummed proudly, "Great! See ya!" Ben hung up "Ok....?" I grabbed a bottle and turned around to see Yn, "What we thinking?" She spun around smiling "Your gorgeous!" I reminded her, "Makeup time?" She asked "You know it!" I smiled holding her hand and going to her bathroom she jumped up on the counter, while I did her makeup.

20 minutes later:

"And...done!" I said backing up, She jumped off and looked in the mirror "I love it!" She jumped and clapped, I smiled looking at my amazing best friend happy her smile bringing her cheeks up and her eyes shining from the light "You look beautiful." I Chuckled, "Now what shoes?" She asked as I followed her downstairs "I'm thinking these." She pulled out black healed boots. "literally to die for." I told her, "Thanks!" She put them on and she was ready after grabbing her bag, "Now my hair." I smiled "Easy." She brushed her finger nails through my hair, "Love it." She laughed Showing me through her mini mirror "I kinda like it.." I gave in "Knew you did." She laughed.

Yn's pov:

After a while of just watching Tiktok's, we realized it time to get going "Ugh!!!" I sighed out loud while getting up, "Oh hush it." Benji chuckled, "ok." I opened the door walking out and shutting it leaving him in, after 5 seconds he came out "What took forever?" I asked "Had to say bye to Dez." He walked pass me "Omg my sweet baby!" I ran back in and gave him a kiss letting him know I'll be back, "Ok let's go!" I threw my car keys at him, "I'm driving?" He asked "Duh!" I responded shutting the passenger door "Guess I'm the passenger princess." I joked as he sat in, "Guess so." He laughed, "Who should we listen to?" I asked grabbing my phone and plugging it into the speakers, "Olivia." He responded "Oh yes!" I put on 'Bad idea right?' By Olivia Rodrigo.

°This was my first chapter so I really hope y'all enjoyed this, do I think this is gonna get more then 1 reader? Not at all.•