stay?

Y'n's pov:

"I'll get the blankets actually." I said before standing up and running upstairs into my room, I grabbed the blankets and ran back downstairs and threw them at him, "Hey!" He laughed "Now snacks!" I ran to the kitchen and got a bowl of goldfish, popcorn, chips, and some candy. I sat everything down on the a table in front of us, "I'll get the drinks." Ben says standing up "You don't have to." I say "I want to." He smiled and went in the kitchen.

Ben's pov:

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket so I check to see who messaged me, it was benji.

Benji👽:

Benji👽: Did you drop her off yet?

You: YEAH! were about to watch a movie🙈

Benji👽: OoOoOOo Go get em.

You: I'm getting the drinks, so I have to go.

Benji👽: good luck lover boy😍

You: imma need it😥

Read at 12:40 pm.

I grab the drinks and went back in the living room "I'm back!!" I cheered "it took forever!" She joked "Benji messaged me." I sigh sitting by her.

Y'n's pov:

Him flopping on the couch showed his gorgeous hair bounce I blush slightly and played the movie.

After movie:

"That was amazing." I say standing up "I think I better go." Ben tells Me "It's late, I have a guest room. If you wanna.." I start "Why not." Ben tells me, "Wanna film a tiktok?" He asked "Yeah!" He sets his phone up and starts recording, we just danced around and made good memories. "Imma go to bed now." Ben says "Ok! Goodnight." I hugged him.