Team chaotix take away

First of all I'm sorry I took so long to post. I was really busy with school and therapy but enough about me. Let's get on with the story.

⚠️TW  (Abuse and Cursing) if you all are triggered by this don't read!⚠️

It was a normal day at the agency Espio was meditating Vector was listening to music and Charmy was drawing while humming to himself the chaotix haven't had a case in months *ring* "I got it" Vector said as he reached for the phone "Team chaotix detective agency how can we help you" Vector said as Espio and Charmy looked at him intensely "yep will be there shortly" Vector said before putting down the phone "good news boys we've got ourselves a case!" Vector yelled Espio just nodded his head as Charmy cheered in delight.

Once they arrived they got to work "so you say your son was kidnapped?" Vector asked as espio looked around for clues "that's so sad!" Charmy cried "don't worry Mr?" "Please call me Kai" Kai said as he extended out his hand "nice to meet you Kai I'm Vector this is Charmy and Espio" Vector said while shaking Kai's hand charmy cheerfully shaked Kai's hand but Espio just brushed him off "where do you last remember seeing your son?" Espio said coldly "he was in the front yard of my house" Kai said "yea...I dont think your son is coming back" Espio replied coldly "espio don't be rude!" Charmy yelled "could you excuse us for a moment" Vector said while pushing Espio and Charmy away "oh don't worry take all the time you need" Kai said with a warm smile.

"Espio what the heck!" Vector yelled "what was that about" "It's nothing" Espio said shrugging off Vector as he started walking away "dont worry will solve the case" Charmy yelled as he buzzed out the door "thank you please bring back my son....i'll be waiting" Kai said as he watched them leave as he pulled out his phone "hello 9-1-1 I would like to make a anonymous report of drug use and abuse, I think his name was Vector the crocodile"

-Back at the Agency- (Vector and Espio are fighting)

"Guys we need to calm down!" Charmy begged as Vector and Espio continued to argue "Espio what's your deal?" Vector yelled "We just can't take this case" Espio pleaded "Espio this is not up for discussion we need to find this guy son!" Vector shouted "guys calm down!" Charmy yelled trying to separate Vector and Espio "why don't you want us to find Kai's kid!" Vector yelled looking down at Espio "maybe his son doesn't want to see his dad" Espio said "but he said his son was kidnapped?" Charmy said, confused "I'm just saying his son might not want to see him" "how would you know?" Vector asked when Espio spun around and was about to enterjet when there was a knock on the door "I'll get it" Charmy said "oh hey Mr.Kai" "no'' Espio whispered looking at the door "I'm here for my son" Kai said as he started pulling out some papers "sorry we haven't found him yet" Charmy said as he closed the door "yes you did" Kai said as he tossed the papers to Vector "what is this?" Vector asked as he looked down at the papers.

''oh you didn't tell them?" Kai asked with a smug smile "Vector,Charmy meet Kai Shinobi also known as my father" Espio growled "not even a hug for your father?" Kai asked "you are not my father" Espio growled looking at kai '' that's no way to speak to your dad I own you sense you still a miner~" kai smirked Espio was horrified "you can't just take espio!" Charmy yelled "your right I'm not just taking espio I'm taking you as well~" kai said staring into espios eyes ''what you can't just take charmy and espio!" Vector shouted standing protectively over Espio and Charmy "actually I can and I will" when a knock came from the door "oh there here" kai said as he opened the door.

Police stormed the house "Vector the crocodile you are under arrest!" one of the police yelled as they put handcuffs on vector "Vector!" Espio and Charmy yelled as they both tried to run to Vector but were held back by two other officers "vector don't let them take us!" Charmy cried trying to break free
"Vector what do we do!" Espio yelled as he picked up charmy and hugged him tight "I don't know I'll get out don't worry" Vector said trying to stay calm Charmy started crying as he clung to espio "don't worry son's" Kai said his voice low and chilling "i'll take care of you" Kai said putting a hand on Espio's shoulder Vector was put in the back of the police car while charmy and espio packed up there stuff and got into kai's espio sat in the back seat holding charmy as he cried "shh shh it's ok charmy vector will be ok" Espio said in a calm voice as charmy sniffled "wh-wh-what's gonna happen with us?" charmy asked quietly as they drove in silence in the car.