first; insanity

"Oh my days, you wanna lips? go somewhere else!" Chunkz had said to them yet again. Chunkz was tired of witnessing horrendous obvious pining between the two close friends, Niko had his hands all over Kenny's buff build that they might as well name this video "Niko and Kenny cuddling for 24 hours" instead of a Mukbang video.

Chunkz also had suspicions that Sharky knew it too as the man just gave Chunkz a glance. AJ just laughed along with Kenny and Niko, the two "friends" Chunkz was referring to.

"Hey, they probably already did that last night, their room was noisy as fuck. " AJ said and earned another burst of laughter from the room. Kenny's room in the Beta House was taken over by the Lil Reng, the white-ginger cat. At first, it was just for content for the House Tour that Kenny was punished to live outside the house and in a red tent. Not that he actually slept there, again, it's for content. Kenny had in fact, been sleeping at Niko's since he had the biggest room.

It's been years since the video of the House Tour had been uploaded and everyone had just accepted that Niko and Kenny should just share the room since neither of them brought up the "Kenny-Moving-Back-to-Kenny's-Room" at all and just shared the room. Niko definitely didn't mind because he was the one who insisted Kenny to stay, and Kenny obliged to his commands and took his stuff out of the now Cat's Room.

Kenny was laughing and Niko felt his body move as Niko had his arms around Kenny's shoulder who had just gotten out of the tight grasp of Niko. Kenny, unlike AJ, had always loved some sort of physical touch, especially when it came from Niko. After all, Niko knew him longer than anyone else and he's the man Kenny was closest with out of everyone in the house.

They were filming for some type of video but Niko had long forgotten about what it was since Kenny had gone in to cuddle with him on the couch.

"Yeah, seriously, what were you two doing last night? Why were you so noisy?" Sharky smirked, and that confirms Chunkz suspicions of Sharky sharing the same mind as he is. Niko and Kenny are absolutely down bad for each other. Non-stop heart eyes from the both of them, touchy here and there and sure Kenny's always been very affectionate with everyone but it was just different and too often with Niko. At first, Chunkz thought that it was because the two had been friends for such a long time but what was he thinking? Friends don't look at each other like that. Friends don't touch each other like that.

There was this one time when Kenny injured his left arm because of boxing and Niko insisted on feeding him until his left arm gets well. Kenny's right-handed.

"This idiot took all of the blanket and left me freezing in the cold." Kenny nudged Niko's side and proceeded to take a chicken wing with that Kenny smile that never left his face.

Oh right, this was a mukbang video. Niko finally realized when he saw Kenny eating the wings as he took a cup of water.

"Hey look, you have all those muscles as heat packs! I was shivering to death, c'mon-" Niko sipped from the cup, his eyes lingering at the man.

"It was like negative last night and your heater's broken, I'm not a penguin with fats layered to keep me warm-"

AJ interrupted. "But like then it gone silent at some point, what? Did you two make out or somethin?"

"To heat each other up-" Chunkz did a playful gesture of crossing both of his hands and rubbing it at his shoulders with that smile full of mischief.

Non-stop laughing for the group of friends, as always.

"Chunkz- that's- you're insane man." Kenny still smiling.

"We didn't make out, Kenny just fell asleep."