third; curiosity

Kenny had this habit he developed where he always wakes up at around 5 O'clock in the morning due to the training he had to go through from his coach and personal trainer when he was in camp.

He's on a break now and wouldn't be having a fight anytime sooner but it just became a habit.

Kenny doesn't move around a lot when he sleeps, but he somehow woke up with his head under Niko's chin, and face comfortable on Niko's body. The man's hand was still wrapped around his waist but not gripped as hard and Kenny would be able to move away if he wanted to. But he went back to sleep anyway, comfortable being in Niko's arms under the blanket they both shared.

____________

Chunkz made breakfast for them because he just felt generous and wanted to cook. It was around 9 when he finished everything but the house was still empty. He thought Kenny would be awake and expected him to actually help him out in the kitchen but he was nowhere to be seen. Instead, AJ appeared first.

"Oooo, what's the occasion man? Why're you makin' breakfast?" AJ said, as he stole a chicken strip from the plate Chunkz had put all the freshly cooked strips on.

"No occasions, I just wanted to cook something really."

"I like this, I like you. This is good." AJ had his mouth full as he said that and pointed a chicken strip at him.

"Thanks." Chunkz was smiling widely from the compliment, he was sure that AJ actually compliments every food he can eat because of how picky his taste buds are but it's still nice to start a morning with some food appreciation that he cooked himself.

"Anyways, I'm waking up Niko and Kenny. Don't finish it all." Chunkz pointed at AJ with a finger and AJ just waved it off and nodded.

"Don't bother, Sharky already went to their room to wake them up." AJ looked at Chunkz who already took one step at the stairs as he said that.

"Really?" Chunkz had his arm leaning on the rail, and he looked up. As if he could see it, but he knew he wouldn't.

"Yeah."

Chunkz went up anyway, and when he was on their room's floor he saw Sharky just outside Niko and Kenny's room with the door open wide.

"What are you doing? Wake them up already!" Chunkz whispered at Sharky who had his hands on his mouth.

"You go inside, see for yourself. " Sharky's eyes were wide like he was shocked but his lips curled into a smile. He definitely saw something he didn't expect, but definitely enjoyed.

See what? Chunkz wanted to say, but his voice control early in the morning isn't great and he's afraid that the words will come out louder than he expected to.

He walked inside carefully, thankful he was wearing slippers because he can actually feel the ice cold tiles underneath his slippers.

Sharky followed his way behind Chunkz with slow and silent steps.

There, Chunkz had witnessed something he felt like he shouldn't. Both Niko and Kenny shared the same blanket, and Kenny was fully wrapped by Niko's arms and Kenny was snoring his life out, Chunkz couldn't help but let out a small laugh and Sharky had to get out because he couldn't hold it back.

While Sharky was outside laughing his life out, Chunkz took this opportunity to take pictures and record a video he might or might not post on his Instagram story later in the day.

"It is really cute though, don't you think?" Chunkz whispered when he heard Sharky go back inside the room, Chunkz's eyes were still glued to the two men sleeping soundly.