That Beautiful Scar

A/N:Excuse my typos. I wrote this during my lunch break earlier.

Be free to imagine your characters. I have hint there who are mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lost.

I am fucking lost.

I am in the middle of the woods.

Huge trees surrounding me and the sound of the stream nearby, I can't help but scream out loud of anger.

I am a billionaire. A famous billionaire known for having the biggest companies all across the globe.

Why am I here?

That's mainly because I am stupid.

I remembered I was out for a party last night and my bodyguards that I recruited locally betrayed me. They took my wallet, my phone and my car. They tossed me here like I was some sort of trash. They took advantage of my drunken state. If I just stayed last night with the hot twink from the party, probably I am still drinking my wine and resting in a soft bed.

Fuck.

I am not scared to be alone. I am not scared of the dark. But I fucking hate the idea of being alone in a dark forest with no phone and no food at all. I am hungry. I am thirsty.

Left with no choice, I searched where the sound of water is coming from. I need to drink. But before I could take another step, I heard footsteps. Not just one from person, but I am guessing it was from more than five people.

"Who are you? Help I guess?" I tried not to sound bossy.

The sound was gone.

Shit.

Ghost in the forest? Or maybe those guys want to assure that I am dead.

"I can pay you." I offered to the invisible guys.

I know someone is watching me but I can't point where. At least kill me while facing me. I don't want to die without knowing whom will I take a revenge afterlife.

A swift movement.
I didn't see it. It was quick.
And in a split second a muddy rough hand was already covering my mouth. It was dry but I can taste the mud from it. Fuck this life.

"Don't make a sound." He whispered. "Who sent you here?" That voice gave chills down to my spine.

How can I answer if he is covering my mouth with his rough hand?

I grunted. He is so strong.

I don't know where they came from but there are already six guys standing in front of me. They are all tall, not so buff and they fucking look like they don't shower for months. The light coming from the moon couldn't hide that they looked like forest goons.

Their hair never met scissors for almost a year I guess. Their skin looked so tanned and aside from that there are like green leafs surrounding their body. I think it is their way to camouflage to hid from their prey. Are they illegal hunters?

I tried to remove his grip.He is so strong. I let out a heavy and long breathe as a relief. I almost died.

I turned around and see the guy who just laid his dirty hand on me. His eyes are so beautiful, but same with his companions, he doesn't look decent. Okay, I'll give his eyes and height a nine. But I'll pass to those who doesn't shower regularly.

"You almost killed me."

He pulled his rifle and pointed it to my chest. "Who are you?" The same guy asked. His finger is positioned on the trigger ready to shoot.