{40} All of you

Chapter-40

Chapter-40

"All of you"

♡♡♡

Portia's pov:-

"Mrs.Yoon.......Mrs.Yoon it's time wake up ." I felt someone Slightly tapping my shoulder. I slowly opened my eyes to see who was it and it's was him.

"Go away ." I pushed him away as he came more closer and placed his hands on my waist rubbing it slowly. As Jeonghan slowly started to kiss back of my kiss.

"Jeonghan please stop." I mumbled, but he didn't stopped instead he pulled me closer.

At this point I gave up and turned to look at him and he was smiling looking at me. I rubbed my eyes and suddenly my eyes widened when I noticed my surroundings. My room was full covered from all rose petals and red white heart balloons. I gasped and stood up on my bed.

"JEONGHAN." I screamed my hands on my cheeks, he was giggling ,smiling looking at me.

"Happy 2nd month baby." He said looking at me and then I realized that it's 2nd month of our arrange marriage .I jumped on him wrapping my legs around his waist. He was quick to catch me.

"Happy 2nd month to you too my heart." I said placing a soft kiss on his lips. I looked at his eyes filled with love and care.

"I can't believe we made it this far not gonna lie the day I got married to you I thought I'll end up divorcing you another day." I said softly while he was slowly swaying his hips carrying me. He chuckled hearing my words as I brush my hands through his hair.

"Well I thought the same but..." He didn't got to finish his sentence when I spoke up cutting him off.

"That punch really worked huh?." I stated and his smile dropped.

"Babe." He pouted looking at me seriously but I couldn't control my laughter. He dropped me down and slowly walked to our bed before throwing himself on it. He took his phone out of his pocket and started to scroll randomly. I walked to him my feets on the rose petals and got on top of him.

"I'm sorry I'll not bring that up again." I said as he looked at me still pouting like a baby.

"Well I'll forgive you this time cause I have a great surprises for you today and I don't want to ruin it." He stated.

"There's even more surprises?." I exclaimed and he nodded smiling.

"Yepp there is love are you ready?" He asked as I nodded in excitement. He chuckled in my reaction.

"I'm so ready."

He intertwined his hands with mine as he walked towards the door and looked at me. He opened the door and told me to walk out first and I did. The moment I step out of my room. I gasped in surprise seeing the whole house covered with rose petals and the balloons everywhere. Big red hearts . I slowly made my way to the stairs still admiring the surroundings. I walked down the stairs. There was all these beautiful decorations with lights , roses and balloons. No one in my life ever did this to me. I turned around to look at him and he was leaning against the wall crossing his arms as I ran and hugged him. He hugged me back amd kissed me.