Introduction

Hello everyone, this is my first novel. I hope my readers will like this and I want you all to support me by voting and commenting.
I surely hope the readers will love this story and I would like them to support my story.
Before anything else, it is solemnly a work of fiction and this book is already copyrighted.

A Ray of light copyright ©️ 2023 by bookish_land. All rights reserved
No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored or transmitted in any form or by any means of electronic, mechanical, recording, scanning or otherwise without written formation from the publisher. It is illegal to copy this book first to a website or distribute it to any other means without permission. Except for the use of brief quotations in a book review, this book should not be copied.
This novel is entirely a work of fiction the names, characters and incidents portrayed in it are the work of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons living, or dead, events or localities is entirely coincidental.

So let's begin with my story and it's time for an introduction.

So with my dear main characters of this book a 'Ray of light'. As I have already given you an insight of this book enlightening you with its prologue so now I'll give you an inside of the main characters of this book.

SHREYA SHARMA

Shreya Sharma, 24 year old who has built her career with her passion her desire and her hard work. Living in Mumbai, not with her family ( reason will be told later in the story).
She is known as the epitome of beauty with brains, even though she is beautiful still she is like a feisty lioness who knows how to show people their place when anyone mess with her. Graduated from Business school in New Delhi and then further pursued her higher studies from New York, USA. She doesn't care for anyone except two people (her best friend and her little brother). She really cares for both of them with all her heart but except them doesn't give a shit to anyone else. Don't believe in love and all that shit. She thinks that love is a waste of time and if she will trust anyone then they will shatter her hopes ( because of her past ).

ADHIRAJ RANA

Adhiraj Rana, 26 year old a business tycoon and a multi billionaire also known as a bachelor Handsome Hunk. All girls fall for his looks but he wants someone in his life that fall for his heart. He loves family a lot and acts like a kid and is only sensitive towards his dear ones. He can go to anyone to protect his loved ones even though he is like a Sunshine for his loved ones but in reality if anyone tries to harm his dear ones then he is totally like a powerful storm which can destroy anything which comes in its way. He is the CEO of Rana Industries and owns multiple business firms and brands ( has many branches in India as well as in most parts of the world. Can be stated as a global company as well). Also lives in Delhi with his family.

Shreya's Family

Rani Sharma - Shreya's Grandmother
Rajveer Sharma - Shreya's Grandfather
Ashi Sharma - Shreya's Mother
Akash Sharma - Shreya's Father
Ansh Sharma - Shreya's little brother
(Age - 21 years old)
Kritika Gupta - Shreya's Bestfriend ( also works as a lawyer in Shreya's company handling the legal problems )
( Her age same as Shreya)

Adhiraj's Family

Devaki Rana - Adhiraj's Grandmother
Devraj Rana - Adhiraj's Grandfather
Swati Rana - Adhiraj's Mother
Samarth Rana - Adhiraj's Father
Unnati Rana - Adhiraj's Aunt (Chachi)
Utkarsh Rana - Adhiraj's Uncle (Chacha)
Advik Rana - Adhiraj's Brother
Advika Rana - Adhiraj's Sister
(Both are twins and the son & daughter of Unnati and Utkarsh).
Age : Advik : - 21 yrs
Advika : - 21 yrs
Ritwik Khurana - Adhiraj's Bestfriend ( Also handles his own business and business partner of Adhiraj )
(Same age as Adhiraj)

Okay so the completion of introduction is done and now let's go to the main story.
I hope you guys give the story a chance so that you can enjoy this and I am damn sure that you gonna love this story.

All the pictures used in the chapters belong to the rightful owners taken from Pinterest. I give all the credit of images to them.

Hope you enjoy this story to the fullest and please support me by voting and commenting on the story as they are really motivating.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Enjoy the story ❤️