Chapter 2 - Returning Back

Shreya's POV

(The Next morning)

I woke up by the sound of my alarm ringing and did my routine then went for workout. I did my workout got ready and started making coffee and my breakfast. I was thinking about my plan of going and then I heard ringing of my phone. I saw the caller name "Daksh" then picked up the call and waited for him to speak -

" Good morning ma'am. Sorry to disturb but as per your instructions I prepared your private jet. I'll send you the details over your mail. Anything else I need to do?"

"Hm and tell me if there are any important meetings lined up. Clear up my schedule atleast for 2 weeks and any important meetings just schedule it online okk. And any important issue just tell me about it immediately."

"Yes ma'am I'll do so and contact you in case of any emergency."

"And also send the driver to my house."

"Okk ma'am."

The call got cutted and I again got busy with my thinking of how everything will go through and if I am ready to face things. It's okk I'll handle it don't worry about it too much. Then I finished my breakfast and I started getting ready even though I had to travel by my private jet still I got to be ready. I have informed kritika even though she was adamant for not letting me go only she knows how much I will suffer if my old wounds got opened up but I made her agree since I m doing this all for my baby brother and my grandparents. I am now all packed up and set to leave. I reached the airport and guards and the manager was there to accompany me. I went towards my jet where the pilot wished me and then all got settled. I was just resting with my eyes closed when I heard a voice. It was the flight attendant.

" Ma'am what would you like to have."

"Nothing just give me one apple juice."

" As you say ma'am. Will be right back."

She came with the juice after some time and asked me to inform her if I needed something and gave me privacy that I needed. I again got into my thoughts just hoping everything goes well and didn't realise when I dozed off. I woke up and saw the time and it's been 1 hr I slept it's a good thing at least I slept and there is still 1 hr left or so to reach till then maybe I can study the upcoming projects I need to handle. But before that I should order something I m hungry. I pressed the button beside me and the flight attendant came asking what I would like. I gave my order and then started checking my mail regarding the projects I need to handle. The flight attendant came up with my food and then while seeing the mails I started eating my food and I saw a mail attachment from Daksh followed by a call.

" Hello ma'am. Sorry to disturb you but I sent you a mail regarding the Rana Industries whom we were trying to make a deal with. They have finally responded and are interested in making a deal. And since it is a world famous company I think it will be in our profit to work on this deal with them. We already how in just some time the CEO of that company had taken its rise to highest and it has its branches mostly all over the world. Moreover his company comes under top 10 companies all over and he has been winning top businessman award from the last 4 years. And also what is more important is that the main head office is in Delhi. I thought since ma'am you are going there you can talk about the details of this deal with the CEO personally."

" Hm. Send the details of the deal and the presentation. I'll personally discuss it. And I'll tell you the time that suits me. Just discuss it with them and tell me."

I cutted the call and started thinking about this deal. What was the name of the CEO I forgot something Rana right wait yes I remembered Adhiraj Rana I have heard very little about him. I heard he is hot and is dangerous and many people are scared of him. Since He has a very dangerous aura around him. I heard how he has built this business empire of his by his own hardwork even though his family business was going well. He is a multi billionaire and famous all over the world but I am no less even though I am not a multi billionaire or something but my business is no less and I'll reach the heights by my hardwork since I have many people who I need to prove. But why am I thinking this I should think about me going to my house. Don't be anxious Shreya you'll do fine. You are a big girl now. Not like before you are not that old Shreya anymore. Not thinking anymore I started doing my work.

After 1 hour -

Doing work I didn't realised we are going to land as I heard the announcement by the pilot. I packed my stuff and I don't to why I am facing this anxiety. No, Shreya you are not vulnerable. Calm down and come back to your senses. Just then an attendant came and told me about our arrival and I was going to respond when my phone pinged and I checked it and seeing it brought a little smile to my face but no one saw it. It was Kritika's message and she was asking to boost up my mood saying I'll be fine and she is there for me whenever I need her. That's why I love her she is always there for me without even me asking her to. Then I gave a nod to the attendant and stood up and came down the plane. I was trying to find my car as I clearly told Daksh to look after it. Then suddenly someone hugged me from behind and though I got startled for a moment but then I recognised who could it be and the next moment when my doubt got confirmed -

"Diiiiii"

"Yes my baby brother. How are you here I asked you not to come here Ansh."
I turned around to see him and it brought tears to my eyes. I saw him after whole five years and he has turned into a handsome boy he was just a little boy last I saw him though I saw him in video calls but still in reality he looks little more handsome and why wouldn't he be afterall he is my little baby brother. Even though he is not little anymore and looks a little bit taller in height than me and bulkier since he told he is doing gym but I m happy he is doing whatever he wants to do. And also most importantly he'll turn 22 yrs this year so ofcourse he looks mature and taller (no it's not like I'm too short I'm good 5 feet 4 inches but it's just he is 1 or 2 inch taller) still he will be forever little baby to me. I just want to see him happy. I came back to senses hearing his voice.

"Surprise diii and about not coming here I wouldn't have anyway listened to you on this. You came after so much time and you expect me to not come. That is not possible and I'm so happy diii finally you're here. Now we can enjoy together since I have my holidays and you are also here."

" It's satisfying seeing you this much happy you can order me and I'll do it for you. You know na I love you so much."

"I love you too dii the most." He said hugging me and giggling.

"Now we should go my little handsome brother otherwise we'll be late and ma, pa would scold and I don't want that."
I said as I'm dying to meet my grandparents. Yup I call them ma and pa sometimes because after Ansh they are the people who have supported me and loved me just like real mother and father in everything ofcourse Kritika included I can't forget her. These four people are the best and only people that have stood by me.

"Yup dii they are also impatiently waiting for you especially dadi. She is the one doing all the preparations by herself and it looks like as if something big celebration is happening. Now let's go I don't want her to scold me as well you know I'm scared of her anger."
Giggling together we both went towards our car and now I'm sure I'll overcome everything if my loved ones are with me.

After reaching the Sharma Mansion -