Halloween of 1980

43 years ago, on this very night was Halloween night, it was dark as the streets filled with children laughter as they dressed up in costumes going for to door trick or treating reward with sweet candy.

But somewhere passing by a house of the one and only the soon to be legendary bad guys: but as kids.

They all laughed as they were in costumes, wolf was a vampire, snake a orange poisonous cobra, webs was a witch, piranha was a pirate and shark was underneath a sheet dressed as a ghost.

"We got a good haul this year" shark says looking through his bag of candy.

"Yeah hurry guys we don't wanna miss the next house" snake rushed them.

"Alright hang on snake let me just go get Michael and we'll be good to go" wolf says as they walk straight to his house, the door was mysteriously open.

"Hey Michael, you ready to go"

But as he enters the house, he was surprised to find nothing.

"Michael? Hey your door is open probably not a good idea....Michael?"

Then everyone gets in, "well where is he?" Snake asked.

"I don't know"

But then something catches wolf's eyes, he sees a trail of blood he follows it then he hears footsteps.

He turns and gets scared by Michael who was wearing his white face mask with brown hair.

"Oh Michael! Geez you scared me, hey we been calling you, you ready to go?" Wolf asked.

But Michael just stares at them, they see him holding a knife covered in blood.

"Hey great costume buddy, let me guess going for killer clown thing" snake said.

"I thought you said you were going as a clown" piranha asked.

"Michael, are you ok?" Wolf asked as he was sensing a bad vibe.

Then he sees behind him was more trails of blood he follows it then was horrified to see that....

"Guys you might wanna see this" he calls everyone and they were horrified to find three dead bodies massacred.

Then they realized what happened as they turned around to see Michael staring at them, they were terrified by their friend's doing, then they wait as he heads upstairs.

"Wolf, what do we do?" Webs asked who was scared the most as she holds on tight to shark.

"Ok no body panic" wolf whispered.

"How do we not panic! MICHAEL JUST MURDERED HIS FAMILY!" Snake panicked.

"Just calm down, look I got an idea but we need to get out of here now"

They look around for Michael then they immediately ran outside.

"Ok now what?" Webs asked.

Wolf looks around then he sees a police car, they didn't wanted to rat Michael out but after glancing looks at his friends, he felt like he had no choice.

"Officer, officer"

A sheriff looks down at wolf who was frightened, "can I help you son?"

"Well-"

After a brief explanation, the kids watched as Michael gets arrested.

Michael lols at his friends faces but all he saw...was horror.

"I'm sorry Michael but it's for the best" wolf says.

Then they watched as he gets in the car and gets taken away.

"Good bye Michael" wolf says, "come on guys, this night is ruined"

But what they didn't know...was that Michael would be back....on Halloween.